INGFFT 14

"Taehyung" Taehyung hears, looking up and seeing Jimin

"Hyung... Hyung, I'm sorry for not keeping him safe" Taehyung says, crying as he hugged Jimin. The older rubbed his back, sighing.
"Jungkook will be okay, I know that... Don't cry, you did save him" Jimin says, shushing him. The doctor approached them, sighing.
"The patient lost too much blood, he needs someone who's compatible with his blood" The doctor says and Jimin looked at him.

Taehyung looked out the window where Jungkook is. On the other bed laid Jimin, hand squeezing a stress ball. He was getting his blood transferred to Jungkook. Taehyung smiled as Jimin stared at him with a smile.

"H-hyung?" Jimin hears, looking up and seeing that Jungkook's awake.
"You're awake, thank goodness" Jimin says, smiling.
"Yeah... Where's Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asks, groaning.
"I'll call him" Jimin says and stood up and walked out. After a few minutes, he came back with Taehyung, who smiled as he walked to Jungkook. As Taehyung is about to hug Jungkook, he was pulled for a kiss. Jungkook pulled him for a kiss. Taehyung is frozen but slowly kissed back.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys" Jimin says, laughing. They pulled away, chuckling.
"That was unexpected, what was that for?" Taehyung asks, cupping Jungkook's cheek.
"It means I'm in love with you, dork" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"I love you too... But why didn't you run away?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"Then the things you've taught me would go to waste then" Jungkook says, giggling.
"But you risked your life" Taehyung says, pinching the younger's cheek.

"Okay, sorry..." Jungkook says, pouting.
"Don't ever do that again" Taehyung says, glaring.
"I promise!" Jungkook says, bopping the older's nose.
"I thought I was gonna lose you too..." Taehyung says, sighing.

"Well, I'm here... I'm okay"

 I'm okay"