INGFTT 3

Jungkook placed the coffee down on the table, bowing at Taehyung

"Thank you" Taehyung says, giving him a smile.
"You're welcome" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.

Few months later... (Listening to In The Morning By ITZY while writing this)

"You should really learn self-defense, I can't always save you" Taehyung says as he sees Jungkook being bothered by the three guys again.
"I really don't know who will teach me" Jungkook says, huffing.
"What about you, hyung? You can teach me, right? You're a part of the mafia, right?" Jungkook whispers.
"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, Jungkook. My job is a dangerous one, Jungkook... You don't want to get yourself in trouble and be killed" Taehyung says.
"But you're good at fighting, you can teach me! I promise, I won't be involved! You just gotta teach me self-defense" Jungkook says, putting his pinky finger up.

Taehyung sighs, wrapping his pinky with Jungkook.
"You promised that, okay? Only teach you self-defense and you'll stay off of my business" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, giggling.
"You better teach me good!" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung smiled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Okay, you punch this like that" Taehyung says as he showed his punching bag, Jungkook having his gloves that the older did for him.
"Like this?" Jungkook asks, punching the bag and flinching as it moves. Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.
"You need more practice" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Of course! This is just the first day of me practicing!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Oh yeah, I forgot... Well, then, continue punching that! Act like it's your ex!" Taehyung says, cheering for him.
"But I haven't even had a boyfriend before" Jungkook says, innocently looking at the older. Taehyung sighs, shaking his head.

"Act like you do! Imagine him cheating and hurting you!"