INGFTT 8

Jungkook stared at Yeon, who winked at him

"Can I take you out?" Yeon asks, smiling. Jungkook thinks, gulping.
"Su-sure" He stutters, giving a smile back.
"Tonight? 9pm" Yeon says and Jungkook nods.

"Hyung, I'm going on a date!" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung stared at Jungkook, a bit jealous, but smiled.
"With who?" Taehyung asks as he took a bite of his cake.
"With Yeon hyung" Jungkook says, causing Taehyung to choke.
"Hyung! Eat slowly!" Jungkook says and gave Taehyung water. The older drank it, coughing.
"With that bitch?!" Taehyung says, frowning.
"Hyung, it's just for tonight" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"I don't trust him, don't go" Taehyung says, glaring.

"That'll be rude, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling.
"You're not going" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Hyung, you don't control me" Jungkook says, staring at the older in disbelief.
"You're not going! That guy is dangerous!" The older says, slamming his hands down on the table.
"Hyung! What happened with you guys in the past doesn't mean you have to restrict me from making friends!" Jungkook says as he got mad.
"That guy is a dangerous guy, Jungkook! Listen to me!" Taehyung says, glaring.

"But, hyung, you trust me, right? You trained me on how to protect myself! What's the point of all of those then?!" Jungkook says and walked away. Taehyung was left there, worried and anxious.

"You seem gloomy?" Yeon asks as he stared at Jungkook, who sighed and looked down.
"Me and Taehyung hyung just had a fight, nothing to worry about" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"I can make you happy, come with me" Yeon says, winking at Jungkook. The younger stared at him and nodded.

They reached a tree, it was decorated beautifully. As Jungkook was about to take a step, he felt a handkerchief cover his mouth and nose. He tried resisting but as soon as he inhaled more of the chemical that was on the handkerchief, the more he felt like passing out. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and everything turned black.

"You're mine"