CHAPTER ELEVEN

怒り𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

怒り
𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎IN YOUR OPINION, do you think that there's a right way to think about life? Is there a proper way to view life? Maybe through different worldviews and perspectives, except it comes down to decision-making. Your decisions can cause these circumstances to occur, but life isn't that type of game where you can reset to a save point and just change your life choices like that with a press of a button. Life is a game where you can never go back, in which when you make a decision, and you decide to go with it, there's no turning back from it.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎With the case of our character here, Yasukawa Satsuki. She started to change her way of thinking after hearing about Sekitani Jun's story. Sometimes, there is no right way, and you have to let that sink in. There is always something wrong with something, and we have to depict it, not that it will solve anything of the sort, but pointing it out is something we can start doing. It's not wrong to point out some people or thing's faults or mistakes, they might take it as a point or challenge where they can make themselves the better version of themselves, but some might take them differently. Nothing is perfect, and there never will be.

'Why's Class A getting rowdy
all of a sudden?'

random student
"Is that coming from Class-A?"

random student
"Isn't that Omichi-sensei?"

random student
"Yep, that definitely coming
from Class-A"

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ The said Omichi-sensei started to get mad and made a noise that was audible next door. He was banging and slapping the chalkboard with something, it really made a ruckus not just in their class but the one beside it. 'Someone must've made him angry or something.' is what Satsuki thought.

"Hey, isn't that Chitanda?"

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ She glanced over at Oreki who seemed to be occupied playing with a few pencil-led, he suddenly heard the Classics Club president too, somewhat yelling, and it made a fuss in Class-B.

oreki houtarou
"Seems that way."

"What could have possibly
happened?"

oreki houtarou
"Who knows."