CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

血球数𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

血球数
𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ THE PROPS IN A FILM IS ALSO CRUCIAL, it what makes it feel alive--aside from the location itself. The props or the details to each scene makes it as though their situation actually feels realistic. Once he stepped into the room, Satsuki felt a weird vibe off him--nothing bad, but it felt off.

haba tomohiro
"If you think of mysteries as
being a contest between the
author and the reader, an
amateur like Hongo comes
up a little short."

'That's a little rude, but he is
right though.'

ibara mayaka
"We heard that Hongo-san
doesn't have much
experience with mysteries."

haba tomohiro
"Yeah, she used those books
over there to cram."

'I'm guessing she
overworked herself.'

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ The lot had stood up and went over to the books, it was one of the works of Doyle: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, a Nobuhara Translation. It was the latest edition too, even Satsuki hadn't read these yet.

ibara mayaka
"She was trying to study
mysteries by reading
Holmes?"

haba tomohiro
"That's right. Which is what
makes her such an amateur."

'Right...'

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Satsuki picked up a book and started to skim through it, finding a few notes in a seperate paper tucked at a random page too. She took a gander at it, taking it in mind but then Haba interrupted them by tapping his pen on the table, wanting to tell his theory about the ending.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ It wasn't all that elaborative, but he said--"The murder wasn't premeditated. Rather, the circumstances just happened to fall into place for the killer." Which is kind of feasible in a sense, he continued to elaborate, "It's a locked room murder right? All the points of escape were blocked aside from the window, which had no footprints left outside it."

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ He's saying that the killer couldn't have escaped using any conventional methods, let's also remember the fact how the killer got into the room in the first place. He really was quite elaborative, and he wasn't being vague about any word he said.