CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

親友𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

親友
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎WE ALL KNOW THAT FUKUBE SATOSHI IS OREKI'S BEST FRIEND. They met during elementary and were inseparable ever since--more like Fukube kept on clinging to him, but that's besides the point. Fukube is the type of person that's all smiles and cheers, he's likely to believe he cannot maintain friendships otherwise.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Now that Oreki and Satsuki are together, Satsuki believes that she should get along with him too--not in that way, but you get what I mean. She just wants to make a comfortable space between them, she doesn't want to make it seem that she's taking away Oreki from him-- no it isn't like that, she also wants to be on the same level.

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎To Fukube though, it's like looking at two Oreki's--but the other one is just a girl, and the fact that they're together. He didn't really have a problem with it, he was just slightly disappointed at the fact that Oreki had bottled up his feelings at the start, and he didn't talk to his best friend, it was Oreki though, he's like that.

fukube satoshi
"But seriously... I can't
envy you guys more..."

‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Fukube Satoshi is a jack of all trades, but a master of none. He has a great memory which leads to him being very knowledgeable--Hence being called a Database. He says he doesn't have any talents, an expert at nothing, "But it's alright. I know I'm average.". His words lingered on both Oreki and Satsuki's thoughts, making them wonder if he really was okay with that.

"I'm for certain that he's
way more than just
average. The alias
Database is a talent in it
itself."

oreki houtarou
"I have to agree with you
on that one."

"