Helping Misaka, Shirai and Saten

"My ability flux coat allows me to control the viscosity of the asphalt" I heard someone say on my way home.

 "What's going on here?" I asked walking into the ally to see some chick fight Misaka.

 "Hey Misaka" I said walking into the battle.

 "Beau what are you doing here?" she asked as I reached for the Ultimatrix.

 "Well I was on my way home but know it seems like I have to save your cute ass" I said causing Misaka to blush.

 "My what?" she asked.

 "You heard me" I said slamming down the Ultimatrix.

 "Armadillo" I yelled.

Alien info

Species: Talpaedan

Home World: Terraexcava

Abilities: Terrakinesis, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Jumping, Enhanced Digging, Shock Waves, Earthquake Generation, Fissure Creation, Gas Immunity, Arm Extension, Sharp Claws Drill Hands, Jackhammer Arms, Jackhammer Propulsion

"What the hell are you?" the chick yelled.

 "I'm the dude whose about to kick your ass" I said as my fist started vibrating and caused a mini earthquake. 

"Nice try" flux coat said as the ground turned into a liquid.

 "What" I said as I started sinking.

 "Now that he's out of the way lets get down to business" Flux Coat said.

 "Look again" I said phasing through the ground.

 I was a moth-like alien and my four wings and antenna can fold up into a hooded robe (much akin to a poncho), giving me the appearance of a phantom. I had a black body with cyan patches on my arms, shoulders, legs, the back of my wings, and the back of my neck that resemble ice chunks. Each patch had thick blue outlining except for the ones on my wings, which were outlined in black. There was also a black line that runs on the edge of the outer margin on the back of each wing. On my torso are three plates. One resembling the chest, a shorter plate under the chest, and one resembling the stomach. On my face were blue cheeks and underjaw, a mouth that always shows bluish white teeth, and large silver eyes with dark green spots. The top of my head also sported a blue Y-shaped marking that extended over my scalp. I had three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand, and two toes on each foot and a third toe-like extension on my ankles and the red Ultimatrix symbol on my chest.

Alien Info

Species: Necrofriggian

Home World: Kylmyys

Abilities: Cryokinesis, Ice Breath, Wind Breath, Freezing Touch, Flight, Levitation, Intangibility, Sharp Claws, Sharp Prehensile Feet, Strong Teeth, Solid Matter Ingestion, Gas Immunity, Hypnosis Resistance, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Agility, Temperature Resistance, Radiation Immunity, Space Survivability, Underwater Breathing

"Now chill" I said touching her arm.

 Suddenly I got hit by a bit of asphalt sending me into the air.

 "Now stay gone" she said as I floated down.

 "Try again" I said as I turned a transparent blue colour.

 She then sent another piece of asphalt at me but it just frozen when it went through me.

 "W-w-what are you?" Flux coat asked.

 "I'm the guy who defeated the strongest warlord in the entire universe" I said as I phased through her.

 "What's the big deal Beau" Misaka yelled as sparks flying from her hair and the Ultimatrix timed out.

 "Kuroko" I yelled and running.

 "Yes" she said teleporting in front of me.

 "Get us out of here" I said as she saw how angry Misaka was.

 She then ditched me.

 "Fuck" I said getting hit with enough lightning to kill someone.

 "Who are you still conscious?" Shirai asked.

 "My esper ability is level 4 regeneration and thanks for ditching" I said patting the dust of my hoodie. 

"Your welcome" she said.

Time skip

Ok so Misaka caused a power outage so all the food in my fridge was spoilt and my room became hot enough to make Heatblast annoyed.

 Ok not really but you get what I mean.

 That was yesterday.

 Today I'm just walking when I saw Saten standing up for someone.

 "What's going on here" I said with a yawn as Shirai appeared.

 "Hey Shirai" I said as the thugs bring out knifes.

 "You take care of the goons and I got the leader" I said punching the guy in charge in the face.

 Or I was trying to but somehow he moved at impossible speed.

 "Nice try" he said cutting the back of my neck and my chest causing a bit a blood to stream out.

 "Impressive" I said running into an run down building.

 "Hey where you going" he said chasing after me.

 When we got on the top floor I was still bleeding.

 "You should try to stop the bleeding or else trying to hunt you will be to easy" he said as I just laughed.

 'OH your hunting me" I said as the wounds disappeared instantly.

 "How" he remarked.

 "Lets get one thing straight. I am not in danger. I am the danger. You think I'm mere prey for you. NO, I am the one who hunts" I said reaching for the Ultimatrix and hit it disappearing in red light.

A/N who ever guesses the references get to choose what ever alien they want to appeared in the next chapter

 When the light vanished all that was left was...

"Ghostfreak" I yelled.

 I then revealed my true form turning him white with fear.

 "See ya" I told Shirai as I brought the petrified thug to her.