8

Kuroko's POV

My sister said that she will have a conversation with Midorima-kun. After helping Kagami-kun, I hid behind the living room to eavesdrop.

"S-So, you knew it all along?" He asked again.

"Yep." She replied so I sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness... I thought you're mad about it." He said in relief.

"I'm not mad. I was so happy about you two. Because I've seen him cry after his first heartache from his childhood friend." She sighed. 

"She knows..." I thought with a sigh.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, one time, he fell in love with Ogiwara Shigehiro, his childhood friend. He confessed to him about his love for him. He accepted that but suddenly changed until Kuroko-nii found out that he is playing his feeling. From there, he had no personal contact with Ogiwara." She said. I felt that pain about him.

"But then, the time he met you, his personality changed. And after your battle with Rakuzan, you invited him in a basketball court... Alone. And you shared a kiss with him." She told Midorima-kun which made him flushed. I told her about that.

"Kuroko told you that???" I asked with a shock. She nodded as an answer. I can't take this so I butt in.

"Minako... Midorima-kun..." I called. Then, Midorima-kun turned around and saw him very flushed.

"Midorima-kun?" I called on him.

"He looks so flushed..." She said. Then, suddenly fainted because of embarrassment. So, I went to him and lied his head on my lap.

"Midorima-kun?" I called again while waking him up.

"Kuroko-nii..." Minako called me and I faced her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Midorima-nii really loves you so much. I can tell in his actions that he will never break your heart." She said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I accept him as your boyfriend." She answered with a smile. I was in shock knowing she accepted us. And Midorima woke up.

"Midorima-nii/ Midorima-kun." We both called.

"What happened?" He asked. Then, I touched his cheeks which made me kiss him. He was in shock that I kissed him and he blushed while facing me and my sister at the same time.

"W-W-W-W-What was that???" He asked with a flushed face.

"Hehehehe... Don't worry, Midorima-nii." She said with a smile. He is confused about what she said.

"Eh?" He doubted.

"Care to explain, Sis." I said. She nodded as a reply.

"I've already accepted you as my brother's boyfriend." She said with a smile and reached her hand to Midorima-kun. He can't stop from smiling as he is already accepted by my sister. So, he hugged her. She was in shock he did that but still I am happy that she accepted me as me.

"Kuroko-nii!" She called and opened her arms for a hug for me. So I joined them as well. After we hugged each other, Midorima-kun hold her head if her fever is still there.

"Well, I guess your fever went down. But you still need some rest or else it will come back." Midorima said.

"Yes, brother-in-law." She said with a smile. We suddenly blushed calling Midorima-kun, brother-in-law.

"D-D-Don't call me that!" He whispered. Minako smiled the way she teased Midorima-kun. Then, Akashi-kun called all us.

"Kuroko! Midorima! Lunch is ready!" He said as he got in the living room. Midorima-kun and I nodded and got up and headed in the dining. As Akashi-kun passed us, Midorima-kun secretly holds my hand which made me slightly blush.

Minako's POV

Midorima-nii and Kuroko-nii headed to the dining as Akashi-nii called us. But suddenly went to my place and knelt down.

"Akashi-nii..." I called.

"How are you feeling right now?" He asked.

"Well, Midorima-nii checked... He said that my fever went a bit down. But he advised me to get some rest." I answered. Then, he put his forehead on my forehead which caused us to face each other. I blushed a bit seeing his face very close.

"Hmm... I guess he is right." He said with a smile. 

"Well, food is ready. Let's go?" He said and I nodded. As I got up, I fell down again.

"Ahh." I exclaimed in pain. I got a swollen ankle... Dang it.

"Minako, what's wrong?" He called. I can feel the pain on my right ankle. He noticed the swollen ankle.

"Your ankle is swollen. I'll be right back." He said and suddenly stood up to get the first aid kit. As he got back, he took the elastic bandage and tied it carefully on my ankle.

"There... That should do it." He said with a smile after applying bandage.

"T-Thanks..." I said to him. Then, he assisted me to stand up, wraps my arm around him and carried me bridal style.

"A-Akashi-nii!" I flinched.

"Relax. You took care of us for a week, let us take care of you." He said and we went to the dining. As we entered the dining and sat down, I saw food prepared by Kagami-nii and Tatsu-nii.

"Wow! That's a lot!" I said.

"Yep. We thought that you haven't had lunch yet so we cooked lots to fill your gut." Kagami-nii teased. I pouted on his joke.

"Meanie!!!" I said and everyone laughed.

"Alright!!! DIG IN!!!" We screamed and enjoyed lunch together with the gang. I thought if they were here, this will be very fun. Then, I received a text from Sebastian, my dad's friend. As I opened my phone, my happiness turned into sadness.

"Minako?" Akashi-nii called and the rest were looking at me.

"Kuroko-nii..." I called. He faced at me and got worried about my sad face.

"Why?" He asked. I gave my phone to him, and he read the text.

"Minako-san, Tetsuya-san, kinō otōsan ga nakunatta to iu no wa zan'nendesu. Soshite, anata no okāsan wa anata no otōsan no shigo ni jisatsu shimashita. Watashi wa sudeni anata no ryōshin no tame ni kasō purosesu o shori shi, maisō no tame ni karera o Nihon ni tsurete kimashita. Okuyamimōshiagemasu. (Miss Minako, Master Tetsuya, it is unfortunate to tell you that your dad passed away yesterday. And your mom committed suicide after your dad's death. I already handled the cremation process for your parents and bring them in Japan for the burial. My condolences.)" He read while we are crying. Akashi-nii comforted me while Midorima-nii comforted Kuroko-nii. The rest of the gang stood up and comforted us both because we already lost our parents.

"Let it all out... We're here for you two..." Akashi-nii whispered. So I cried out loud my tears for my parents.