25

Minako's POV

As we got home from grocery shopping, a familiar man is standing in front of the house. And all of them knew, it is Mark.

"Mark?" I called and my brother and the gang saw him waiting in front.

"Him again?" Aomine-nii said. Then, Akashi gesture them to wait.

"Maybe he wanted to talk to you, Minako." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. So, I got off the car and went near Mark.

"Mark..." I called. He turned around and looked at me.

"Hey... Minako..." He greeted with a depressed look.

"Seemed down. Everything wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and cried.

"Look... I know you've been upset about what I did to you. And it's stupid of me to get you back... But, I think I am too late... My wife left me... And now I ruined your life because of what I did to you before... And I wanted to say... I'm sorry..." He said with sincerity. I sighed to calm down for a bit and I suddenly smiled.

"About us... It's already in the past. So one thing you need to do is move on. Besides, I already forgave you. But, I will never be yours because I already had someone here in my heart." I said.

"So... We're good?" He asked and reached his hand.

"We're good." I said and grabbed his hand and shook hands.

"I'm just glad that you're okay now." He said and I smiled.

"Well, I better get going... Goodbye." He said and left.

"Farewell." I whispered as the wind blows. Then, Kuroko-nii patted my back.

"I'm glad you're okay, Sis." He said and I smiled. Suddenly, the gang hugged me from behind.

"MINAKO/MINACCHI/MINACHIN!!!" They yelled and hugged me tight. As they stopped hugging me, Akashi suddenly went in front of me.

"Akashi..." I called.

"Let's go inside? And eat dinner at the pool area." He said. I nodded and we went back inside with the supplies he brought.

"H-H-HEY! WAIT FOR US, AKASHICCHI!!!" Kise-nii said and took the food and some cooking items bought. 

"Don't forget about us." Midorima said as he carried Kuroko on his back. And the others followed inside to enjoy our good time at the pool.

2 Week Later...

Normal POV

It's already time for Minako's return to the Philippines because her two month vacation is over. She needs to get back to finish her remaining years.

"All your items were in there." Kise said as he gave Minako her bag.

"Thanks, Kise-nii." Minako said.

"Make sure to update us that you got home safe." Aomine reminded.

"Okay!" She replied.

"By the way, tell Misaka that all these food were from Tokyo." Murasakibara said as he gave Minako a bag full of snacks.

"Thanks Murasakibara-nii." She said as she carried the bag.

"Don't worry about your brother, Minako. He is safe with me." Midorima said.