9

5 Days Later...

Akashi's POV

Minako and Kuroko held their parents ashes and buried them. Most of their visitors are their parent's relatives, friends, us Kiseki no Sedai and Seirin teammates. I can see Minako and Kuroko cried a lot while burying their parents' ashes. Midorima and I approached the siblings and comforted them.

"Akashi-nii... Remember the time I told you about his illness?" She asked and I nodded.

"I just wanted to be with them even in this short time... But... It's too late..." She cried and then hugged me while remembering their parents. It's painful for me to see her cry.

"Let it all out, Minako... Let it all out..." I said while comforting Minako. Midorima is comforting the crying brother.

Minutes went by, all of their visitors except us were now alone. 

"You guys wait in the car. Midorima-nii, Akashi-nii, you stay here first." She said. The three nodded and waited in the car. As they got in the car, the four of us were alone. Then Kuroko, went near the grave and so as Midorima.

"W-What's that about?" I thought.

"Mom, Dad, I know that you were proud of us on what my sister and I achieved. But one thing that I'm happy about is you already knew my true identity. And with that... Your predictions were right all along." Kuroko smiled and suddenly held Midorima's hand. 

"Midorima-kun and I are now together." He said with a smile and it made me shock about the news.

"Hi, Uncle, Auntie, still remember me pairing up with Kuroko? Heh... I would thought that it was your jokes on us... But then I realized, your sayings were not a joke to me... It made me feel that I really loved your son ever since we became friends." Midorima smiled then touched their picture.

"I'll keep your promise that I will protect him." He said and looked at Kuroko with a smile. Kuroko smiled back.

"M-Minako?" I whispered.

"Yes. Our parents and I knew that he is in love with a man. They accepted that. The only thing they hate is that Ogiwara broke his heart before." She explained.

"I see." I sighed.

"But when Midorima-nii came, it was a cure for their anger. They even predicted that Midorima-nii and Kuroko-nii were in a relationship. Everytime, Midorima-nii came by with her sister, Mio, our parents would pair my brother to Midorima-nii. Which is fun and even Mio nosebleed seeing them together... And now, their predictions were true." She added and pointed on them.

"Minako?" Kuroko called. She nodded and went near them.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad, I got back from the Philippines. My school life there will be over soon. I only have few semester left and come back here in Japan. You know how much I missed you both. I missed your cooking, Mom. Even you taught me some of your dishes that I still cooked it in the Philippines. Dad, you taught me how to be brave even if I'm just your little girl. Don't worry about me... I'm not alone, I'm here with Kuroko-nii and his gang." She smiled. I went near her and assisted her as she stands up.

"We will always remember that you guys are watching us from above. Thank you... And... Goodbye, Mom, Dad." She said. Then the three of us smiled. Then, Kuroko and Midorima stood up and we bowed on their grave and left.

"You guys didn't told me that you're in a relationship..." I smirked.

"Shut it, Akashi." Midorima complained with embarrassment. We laughed at him and went inside the car and went home.

Riko's POV

We already left in the funeral of Kuroko siblings' parents. It's heartbreaking seeing them lose their parents. So now, they only have each other.

"I feel sorry for Kuroko-kun and Minako-chan." I said.

"It's sad to see Kuroko crying again..." Koganei-kun said. Mitobe nodded in reply.

"Yeah... First time he cried is during our match with Tōō. Now, the death of their parents." Hyuga-kun added.

"Actually, this is his third time crying." I said. The boys were in shock.

"What do you mean?" Kiyoshi-kun asked.

"Crying during the match is his second time. There's a first before that." Kagami explained.

"If his second time is in the match, then when was his first?" Tsuchida-san asked.

"He confessed to his childhood friend, Shigehiro Ogiwara, but suddenly betrayed him. With that, he cried to his family about his heartache. Her sister knew about this, so the siblings and Ogiwara cut ties." Kagami told.

"S-So, what happened to Ogiwara?" Asked Kawahara-kun.

"Who knows! Maybe he was forgotten by Kuroko!" Kagami-kun replied.

"Speaking of Kuroko, how can we make him happy again?" Izuki-kun asked.

"Gifts?" Furihata-kun suggested. Well, gifts is not a bad idea. As we walk home, the sky is dark and I doubt that it's going to rain. So, we opened our umbrella by the time the rain poured.

"Hah... Coach Riko-san is right. It is going to rain." Furihata-kun said.

"You can tell..." Kawahara-kun said. As we walk, we saw a man wearing a hood and drenched in rain passing by. I noticed his face that I know Kuroko knew him, it's Shigehiro Ogiwara-kun.

"Coach? What's wrong?" Kagami-kun asked. I flinched. Then, I shook my head and faced straight on the road. This is bad, I have a feeling that he will get Kuroko back.

Meanwhile...

A man in a hood appeared in Tetsuya siblings' parents. He cried seeing them. As he removed his hood, he knelt down in front of them.

"Uncle, Auntie, I'm back." He greeted. He bowed down in front of the grave and suddenly cried.

"I'm sorry I broke your promise to take care of him. I didn't expect that this would happen after you treated like your own. It's so foolish of me to cut ties with him after I betrayed him." He said and cried. He took a laminated picture of Kuroko with his gang. Then he took the scissors and cut it until Kuroko's picture is left on his hands.

"I regret all the things I've done to Kuroko. After I found out your death, I realized that I loved Kuroko so much. That's why, I wanted to bring back what it needs to bring back. I wanted to return to my love. I want to bring back my Kuroko! And no one should EVER TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!" He shouted. As expected, he is obsessed with him. Then he stood up and left without saying goodbye.