24

4 Hours Later...

Akashi's POV

I already arrived with Murasakibara who just came after their practice in Yosen High. As we got in, it was very quiet inside.

"We're Home! Aomine? Kise?" I called.

"Kurochin? Midochin?" Murasakibara called.

"Did everyone went out without us?" I asked.

"Minachin." Murasakibara said and pointed at Minako who is watching tv in the living room.

"Ah! Murasakibara-nii! Akashi! Welcome Home!" She greeted as she stood up from her place.

"Hi Minako, why are you alone? Where are the others?" I asked.

"Well..." She sighed then scratched her forehead. And she pointed upstairs. I think I know what that means.

"Oh... Okay..." I said. Murasakibara tilted his head with confusion.

"Have you guys ate lunch?" Murasakibara asked.

"Well, not yet because I've been full after that heavy breakfast a while ago." She replied.

"I see." Murasakibara said. Then, I checked the fridge, it's almost an empty space.

"Uhm... I think there's no more food in here." I said.

"N-NO FOOD!?!?!" He shouted.

"Well, I think we need to buy something we need in the groceries." She said and we nodded.

"I'll make a list of what we're going to buy. Can you wake the boys up?" She said.

"Sure." We both said and went upstairs.

"When it comes in the kitchen she's the boss." I thought. And we went upstairs, we saw Aomine and Kise were having a fun fight together in Murasakibara's bed, Midorima is leaning on Kuroko's shoulder while Kuroko is reading a book with his bed hair.

"Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun, Welcome back!" He greeted and Midorima woke up.

"Akashi, Murasakibara, just got home?" He asked.

"Yeah. And I was about to wake you guys up because we're going to buy stuff needed here." I said.

"I see. Well, I'm going to fix my bed hair first and change." Kuroko said then got up, took his clothes and changed in the bathroom.

"I guess, I'll go change as well." Midorima said and did the same thing Kuroko did. Then, we saw Aomine and Kise holding Murasakibara's pillows.

"Better prepare yourself!" Aomine said to Kise.

"Don't you dare!" Kise said and Aomine threw the pillow but Kise dodged it.

"Minechin... Kisechin..." Murasakibara said but suddenly got hit by the pillow thrown by Aomine. They were in shock knowing that Aomine threw a pillow at Murasakibara.

"Uh-oh..." They both whispered. Then, a dark aura has appeared on Murasakibara.

"So, that's how he reacts when someone touches his stuff." I thought. And they received a punishment from Murasakibara.

Minutes Later...

We already arrived at the grocery store to buy groceries that we need in the house.

"So there are only three sections to go. Cooking section, Food Section and Supplies Section." I said as I checked the list that we took a picture from Minako's list.