22

(Warning: Another bit of R18 Yaoi in this chapter... Again, if you don't wanna read it... Leave... Don't tell me that I didn't warned you...)

Next Day...

Midorima's POV

It's already sunrise as I woke up. I saw Kuroko sleeping next to me and he has a hickey on his neck. I found out that we slept in the bed naked. 

"I think I overdid it, did I?" I thought. Then, Kuroko woke up as I move.

"Mmmm..." He moaned in pain but went back to sleep. I think I really overdid it to him. I kissed his forehead to wake him up.

"Kuroko? Wake up~~" I called and he woke up.

"M-Midorima-kun... Morning~~~" He greeted me with a cute smile.

"Morning Kuroko... How are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay...It's just... a bit painful in my butt... My back aches so much because of last night..." He said while holding his bottom. I chuckled at him and kissed him passionately.

"Want to take a shower with me? I'll help you with that." I said to him. He nodded as his answer. Since, he can't move his body, I carried him bridal style, took our clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After Shower...

We finished taking a shower, we cleaned our room because this is the last day of our trip. We fixed our clothes and packed them in our bag. Then, Minako and Akashi came in.

"Ahh. You're awake now, Kuroko-nii, Midorima-nii!" Minako called and she brought her bag with her.

"Minako, Akashi-kun, good morning." Kuroko greeted.

"Morning Kuroko." Akashi greeted.

"Has the others finished packing?" I asked.

"We've already visited Himuro-san's room, they are now packing their stuff as well." Akashi answered.

"Aomine-nii's room as well." Minako added.

"Well, that's good. At least we had our vacation memorable." I responded.

"And I only have almost two weeks before I return home." She said.

"Two weeks? I thought only one month left." Akashi doubted.

"I also thought one month left. But the dean called us and said that our enrollment has been adjusted an hour ago. So... That's why I only have two weeks from now." Minako explained.

"Well, we still have time to have a bonding..." Kuroko said.

"Yeah. We can do that." I added. As we finished packing, we took all of our stuff in the car and returned the VIP Room keys.

"While we're waiting for Kise-nii and the others, why don't we eat breakfast in the pantry." Minako suggested.

"Good idea. I'm hungry as well... Let's go." Akashi said and we joined them eating breakfast. Then, a text message was received by Akashi.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's Himuro-san. He and Murasakibara already left because they have a practice match with their teammates in Yosen High." Akashi said.

"Ahhh... So we're only waiting for Kise-kun and Aomine-kun?" Kuroko asked and Akashi nodded. So, we already got our food and started eating breakfast. Then, Aomine and Kise arrived as we are about to eat.