Ch 3

"Wake up." Harry whispered, stroking my hair. He was standing at the side of my bed. "Harry, stop." I said, moving his hand away from my hair. "W-what?" Harry asked nervously. "Sorry I snapped at you, I just don't think it's right." I said quietly as I crawled to the end of my bed and hopped off . "Anna, I'm- uh I'm sorry." He said, his hand nervously gripped on his shoulder . "It's alright." I gave him a friendly hug, emphasis on 'friendly' .

"I'm gonna go out for a bit." His voice cracked with a bit of worry. "Alright, do you want some breakfast first?","Er, no ill just pick something up." He said as he pulled his hoodie over his head, concealing his beautiful curly hair. "Hey, where are you going." I asked, somewhat confused with his tone. "Doesn't matter." He said, giving me a hug. "Bye!" I smiled as he left. "Lock the door." He glanced back. Why did he want me to lock the door? I walked over to the bay window in the living room and watched him slip into his car, his hand nervously gripping his phone. Where was he going? I had to know, he wasn't being himself . He's usually so chill, and never leaves without breakfast. Okay this is bad, but I had to follow him. I ran to my bedroom, shoving on my pink sweats, tying the string around my waist and running into Harry's room to grab his hoodie because I'd forgotten mine in his car from breakfast yesterday.

I shoved into my car, quickly putting in the key and taking off. I saw the tail end of his car whip around the corner of the street, I copied his actions. Where the hell was he going? His car then turned down an alley, leading behind a huge apartment building. I parked around the other side and stepped out of the car, peeking around the corner to watch Harry get out of his car. Then it hit me. That's Alex's apartment building. I took off running after Harry entered the back door. I pushed on the push handle, quietly letting myself in. "Fuck, where'd he go?"

I looked around at doors up and down halls, and numerous stair cases and doors scrambled here and there. I decided to run up some stairs, in hope to find a shadow, maybe even Harry. I heard a door slam loudly the floor above. Found him. I ran up the closest staircase , shortly finding the rattling door.

I grasped the handle, quickly turning it and letting the door swing open, casing the door to smack into the wall.

"Harry?" I mumbled as I looked at him. He slouched motionless up against the wall. "Harry?" I spoke up, quickly eyeing Alex, who was eyeing me. "What'd you do to him?" I spat at Alex , as I brought myself down onto my knees next to Harry. "Harry, Harry?" I said, putting my hand on his neck, checking his still beating pulse, he was just knocked out.

"Congrats! You found him in time to say goodbye." Alex smirked at me, kicking Harry in the ribs. Alex was huge, weighing more than likely twice as much as Harry. "Stop, stop!" I screamed at Alex punching him in the chest as hard as I could. "What are you going to do about it?" He chuckled deeply, taking hold of my wrists. "L-let me go." I stuttered. "Looks like you're back with me now, babe."

Alex's dark eyes looked into mine as I started crying. "You're so beautiful when you cry." He whispered, taking me into his arms. "That's what Harry said." I told him, deciding to join in his little bitch game. If he wanted to play dirty, I will too.

"That little prick." He mumled as he sat me onto his lap on the couch, stripping off Harry's sweatshirt. I grinded him lightly, taking his attention from me shooing Harry as he limped out of Alex's apartment. "What are you doing with him ?" Alex mumbled between my breasts. I was giving him what he wanted for a bit, not for long. I shifted myself ,kneeing him in his balls, and running out of his house laughing. Harry's car was gone as I ran out of the building. I was feeling so accomplished with a huge smile on my face as I ran for my life to my car as Alex ran after me. I swung open the door and got In my car, leaving before He could catch me.

I suddenly remembered beaten up Harry, probably at home. Hopefully. I sped up, whipping around corners as I made my way home. I pulled into my designated parking spot, and ran up the stairs. I was shaking so hard I could nearly get the key into the door, and I flew through, slamming it shut and twisting the pad lock.

"Harry?" I yelled, walking towards his room. I heard a deep moaning coming from his room. Shit, he sounded so hurt. "Harry?" I said, quietly opening his bedroom door. "O-oh my god, Harry are you okay?" I asked, skimming my eyes up and down his almost naked body, boxers covering his mid-section. "D-do you need to go to the hospital?" I stuttered. "I'll be fine." He moaned in pain. I wiped the blood off of his cheek, and wiped it on my sweats. His nose wasn't broken, and his lip wasn't busted. Just a few facial scratches and bruises .

"Do you need to wash up?" I asked him, running my hand down his rib age, checking each one. "Yeah." He groaned. "I'll help you up." I took his hand, pulling him up out of bed. "Awh sweetie.." I said, as he put his arm round my shoulder and limped to the bathroom. "Uh, do you need any help?" I asked him. I wasn't just going to leave him holding onto the wall in the shower, he could fall and get even more hurt. He shook his head slowly. "I'll be right back."

I jogged into Harry's room, grabbing bathing shorts, and into mine, slipping into a bikini. "Can you get these on?" I asked Harry as I walked into the bathroom, chuckling at my own stupidity. "Yeah, hold on." Harry said, as I walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready." Harry yelped from the bathroom. I walked in and twisted the tap, and pulling the tab up to turn on the warm shower. "Are you sure want me to help." , "yes, I can nearly walk for gods sake." He interrupted, out stretching his hand and I picked him up off of the closed toilet seat, and led him into the shower.

I held him by his hips, as he did to me too. He looked down at me, droplets of water trickling off the tip of his chin. "You're beautiful." He mumbled, pulling me a bit closer. He hummed as he outstretched his long fingers across my lower back. "I'm fine." He giggled. I went to release my grip from his hips, my support was unneeded. "No, keep them there." He hissed. His hands trailed up my back, fiddling with the string around my neck, and untying it. "Harry?" I asked quietly. My hands cupping the bikini around my breasts as his hand untied the second string, causing him to moan quietly as I dropped the bikini top from my hold.

His hands trailed down my back again, fingers slipping in and out again on the thin bikini bottom, hanging loosely around my hips. He began slowly tugging at them, asking permission. I nodded and he pulled them down.

I pawed at the top of his shorts, slowly pulling them down, kicking our wet suits behind me. "Now this is proper." He joked, resting his hands back onto my lower back, holding me on him.

We stayed in the shower for about 10 minutes without budging for about fifteen minutes until a knock came to the door. "Oh shit!" Harry looked at me, sliding open the curtain and wrapping a towel around his waist,running out of the bathroom. "Dammit Harry, I need a towel!" I yelled at him. "Hold on!" He yelled, throwing me one as he ran to get the door. He opened the door and peered out, letting out a chuckle . "Anna, it's for you." He yelled, letting the person inside. I walked out of the bathroom in my towel and wet hair streaming everywhere. "Oh, hiya' mum!" I laughed. "Is this a bad time?" She laughed awkwardly, eyeing Harry and I, both in towels and it being obvious what just happened. "Just a little." Harry laughed some more as he walked down the hallway into his room. "I'll come back later, sweety. Tell your boyfriend he's a bit bruised." She joked as he walked out the front door, closing it behind her. Did she say.. Boyfriend? I cocked my eyebrow.