Ch 9

"Last night was amazing Harry." I whispered into Harry's ear to wake him. "Morning." He laughed, adding "I had a lot of fun." Are you hungry? I asked, sliding out of the bed. "N-no. I have to go to work soon." He mumbled. "Oh." I said.

I was kind of sad that he had to work. "What time will you be home?" I asked, looking at the door. "An hour or two." He laughed, wrapping his arms around me as he carried me out of the room. "Put me down!" I yelled, kicking my feet jokingly. "I'm gonna go get dressed, hm?" He said, setting me lightly onto the couch. "Okay."

Harry shuffled around in his room for a bit, and walked out wearing some basketball shorts, Converse and a grey T-shirt. "I'll miss you." He whispered as he kissed me goodbye. "Will you be home when I get back?" He asked before closing the front door. "Um, no. I'm going to go see my mom." I replied waving at him. "Okay have fun baby." He smiled, closing the door and banging down the stairs.

I was so bored when Harry was gone. I was still half in shock of last night and the fact that.. I was his girlfriend? I mean we've known each other for a long time but we've usually just had a small thing. Cutting around the fact that I had a boyfriend. My phone started to ring as I dug around in the couch cushion to pull it out. Mom.

"Hey mom!", "Hi hon! When are we gonna meet up at the diner?" She asked happily. "Be there in 20?" I asked, soon getting a yes and she hung up the phone.

I walked to my room and threw on a strapless floral dress and sandals. I was never a fan of doing much to my hair, so I just put it up into a bun like usual. "Lets go." I said to myself, slipping on my shades and grabbing my Car keys before heading out the door.

***

Lunch with mom was great, I hadn't seen her in a bit. I was just around the corner from seeing Harry. I missed him so much even though its nearly been two hours. I parked and jumped out of my car, heading to the stairs. The thought of Harry made my heartbeat fast and my stomach fill with butterflies. "Ha-" I swung open the door. "I-" my heart dropped to the floor.

"Who- who's that." I asked quietly, pointing at the girl with Harry's arm wrapped around her. "She's just-" I cut him off with a blank stare. The thoughts of "What's happening?" Rushed through my head in a state of panic.

I booked down the hallway and into my room, slamming my door and quickly locking it. "Anna!" Harry yelled at me, banging on my door. "God dammit! Anna let me in!" He continued on. I drowned him out. I ripped open my closet door, finding the nearest gym bag, or anything I could fit clothing into. I grabbed a pink Adidas bag, dragging it over to my dresser and shoving anything close straight into the bag. "Stop hitting the door!" I screamed at Harry. "Let me in then!" He screamed back. "She's just-" I blocked his words out of my mind. I didn't care. Just the thought that she was.. Touching him, made my fingers tremble.

"Move." I hissed through gritted teeth, pushing through the door and pass Harry. "Anna." He asked. "No, I thought we had something." I cut through his words like a knife. "We do." He replied sharply. "I swear." He added. Maybe I'm over reacting? No, no continue on, who is she? Why's she here? I mean this is... Shit! "Who is she?" I asked sternly as she looked back at me from the couch, clearly shaken. "Anna, she's just a friend." He stated. My stomach turned upside down, I felt as if I was going to puke.

"This- this can't be happening." I dropped my bag, clenching my hair in both hands as I stood in front of the door. "Harry, who's she?" The black haired girl asked. "She's my girlfriend?" He choked out from tears casting his face. "I hope."

"Why-why is she here?" I cupped my face in my hands and began bawling into them. "She's!-" I picked up my bag and walked out of the door.

"Anna wait!" Harry yelled from behind. "Anna!" He chased after me down the stairs. "Leave me alone, Harry." I yelled as I began to run to my car. "No." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into his chest. "I'm not going to leave you. Ever." He mumbled. "Stop acting so fucking deep, Styles!" I yelled at him, pushing him away. "Fuck Anna! My arm was around her because her fucking boyfriend just broke up with her!" He panicked, flailing his arms almost.

"What?" I stopped and turned around.

"You're my one and only. I don't want or need anyone else?" He peered into my eyes. I lost it. I broke down to my knees and started crying. He ran to me, and kneeling down next to me he held me. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "It's okay." He ran his fingers through my hair. "No I'm sorry." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered into my neck. "I-I really do." He began crying again.