Ch 24

"Im glad you came home." Harry said from the kitchen. I guess my cockiness got the best of me and i yelled out "Id be glad if you'd shutup," I mean yeah, hes being so sweet but theres half of me who wants to tackle him into the bed but the other half still wants to walk out the door, find somewhere else... Someone else.

    "What? You can't seriously still be like this." He said. "Ive already told you how sorry I am, can we just have make-up sex or something already. I hate seeing you like this."

   " Youve got to be fucking kidding me! Make-up sex? God, Harry youre lucky I dont circumcise you with a rusty spoon after what you did to me? You know what Harry, I dont even know why I came back," I started crying, bawling actually and becoming weak in the knees. "YOU let me walk out that door, YOU made me love you, YOU fucked up, Harry!" Is all i could cough up before running to the bathroom, locking myself in. Ive always had a certain place in my heart for seclusion.

    "Dammit Anna, open the door." Harry tried banging on the door, which i didnt want to hear, so i let him in. 

    "What." I mumbled.

    "R-Remeber the last time we.... Y'know." 

    "Yeah, what about it." 

   "The comdom broke." He looked at me awkwardly. Ok hell no, Im almost 20, yeah but, I dont even know if i want to see Harry anymore. All he does is piss me off and-

    "You might want to get checked." He said. "Pregnancy test."

    "F-fine. Get out." I looked through the cabinet for the more then likely dusty box of plastic sticks, until i found them. Please, don't let me be pregnant. I did my buisnuess and i was ready to check the lines. From what i know, Two lines means im gonna have a baby. One means none.

    "Fuck."

__________________________________________________________

a

to be or not to be (Next chapter is the end of the story.)