Chapter 12

(Ashley and Leeann's POV of chapter 11)

Leeann's POV:

Ashley Came back inside after talking to Andy. "So is he okay?" CC asked. "I guess he. He didn't really say much." I gave Ash a kiss "I love you Outlaw. I'm sure he'll be just fine." He held my hand "I hope so." Moments later Jinxx stood up "well I better get home to Elizabeth. Thanks guys for having me over." He hugged Ashley then me "can't wait for you to meet her Leeann." Jake stood up quickly "I better be going too. Jinxx is my ride."

After they left CC, Ashley, and I played a game of uno. "Uno!" CC said. I had a draw 4 that I could've stuck on him but I wanted the game to end. "I win I win!" He started to yell. Ash yawned "haha yeah you won CC. I think it's time for bed though. I'm getting pretty tired." CC got up and stretched "Yeah I am too. I'll see you guys later." He hugged us both "I love you guys." He said making a heart with his hands before leaving "we love you too" we said before he closed the door.

"So how do you like your ring?" He said while holding me in his arms. "I love it And I love you." i kissed him on the lips "I love you too baby. You're everything that I've ever wanted." He kissed my head and I fell asleep in his arms. At 2 am I woke up to sharp pain in my lower back. I didn't want to disturb Ashley so I tried to ignore the pain and fall back to sleep.

When we woke up in the morning I felt horrible I could barley walk, my legs and back were killing me. "Ashley I don't think I'll be able to go to the dinner thing tonight. You can still go though." He held my hand and rubbed his thumb against my palm. "I'm not leaving you alone. I'll just reschedule okay baby?" I nodded. He went and texted the guys while I laid there. I was in so much pain but I didn't want to bother him. I heard him on the phone talking to Andy.  I got really dizzy so I closed my eyes. He walked in a few minutes later "Hey babe. Our wittle Andy has a girlfriend" Andy said while laughing. "They're going to come over later tonight." "That's Good" I said weakly. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah.. I ju-just need some sleep." I went to sleep in less than a couple of minutes.

*3:30pm*

I woke up and my stomach and back were killing me. "Ashley. Ow uh can you help me up?" I didn't see him any where so I tried to get up my self I was so weak that I fell down and blacked out. I opened my eyes and saw white. Then I saw Ashley "Baby please hang in there, I love you" he said while crying as I was being wheeled away from him.

Ashley's POV:

I was in tears and having a panic attack. My heart was beating out of my chest and I couldn't breathe. I needed someone.  I couldn't call Jake, Jinxx, or CC because they were out on their date. So I called Andy and I got the voice mail

"Andy I - I ne-need you." I began crying. "we're at the hospital. Le-Leeann wasn't feeling good. Th-then-" I started hyperventilating.  I finally calmed myself down a little."Andy Pl - please come over. Bring Sarah if you want.  There was bloo-" I began crying louder "there was blood everywhere please sh-show up." I hung up and sat in the corner and cried until Andy showed came running into the hospital

Poor Leeann.. something is always happening to her. Don't hate me guys.. vote/comment/share if you like the story so far. Check out my instagram it's @bvb.in.the.end.