Chapter 31

Ashley's POV :
My phone started ringing so I broke away from the kiss.
*Phone call*
me: *clears throat* hello?
Jake: I'm with CC, what time do you want us over?
Me: ah, it's whatever man. I think Sarah, Andy, and Jinxx will be here in a few.
Jake:okay, I'll start on out then.
Me: Okay see ya. Drive safe

I layed Leeann's head on my chest and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you baby." I whispered and kissed her head gently. "I love you more, Outlaw" she whispered back.

*15 minutes later*
"Heyyyy guyss" jinxx yelled while walking through the door. With Andy and Sarah following behind. Leeann sat up and walked towards the kitchen "would yall like anything to drink?" I shook my head no. Andy , Sarah and Jinxx wanted a water so Sarah went with her to help.

While they were back there we heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was Jake and CC so I yelled "come on in." They knocked again so I walked to the door and opened it. "Um.. may I help you officer's?" I Asked Nervously. "Are you Ashley Purdy?" The tall, youngish looking man asked. "Yes sir." The tall older Man said "May We come in?" I nodded and walked them towards the couch. "Please excuse me for a second." I said.

I walked into the kitchen "Hey baby. Can you Stay In here... There Are cops out There and I don't know why.." I Was very Nervous. I kept thinking What if they found out Leeann's age and now they're going to arrest me. I Started shaking. "Okay I will baby.. just calm down" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the chair "so Mr. Purdy.. is Leeann here" oh god.. my heart dropped "not right this minute sir. Why?" I replied. The older man stood up "we have some news. Not good ne0ws either. The girl who shot yall..." "Laura?" I asked. "Yes. Laura.. she escaped from prison but that's not all.. Leeann's dad, Bryan, also escaped." "when did they escape?" "6:30 yesterday morning. We don't think they'll get far, but please be very careful when you're out in public. Especially Leeann so you might want her to come home soon." They started getting up and walking towards the door "okay thank you officer's." I said while closing it.

Sarah walked out of the kitchen "Leeann heard what happened.. she's a little upset. she needs you Ashley." I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Leeann was curled up in a ball under the table. I tried to push her out but she wouldn't move. I crawled under there with her and cuddled up against her. "It's okay baby." I said trying to comfort her. "No its not Ashley" "Baby they said that they don't think they'll get close to here." She Turned towards Me "Awh theres that Beautiful face" I said While gently Grabbing Her Cheek. She giggled and wiped her eyes. "We better get out there. But first I need to go fix my makeup."

Leeann's POV:
I Told Ashley That I Needed To fix My Makeup. I walked into the bathroom and opened up the cabinet with the towel. On the left side was a zip lock bag wrapped in toilet paper. Inside of that was a blade. I took it out and sat down. I examined it. Should I do this? I asked myself. No I can't.. I promised. I threw the razor in the toilet and cringed as I flushed it. I took a deep breath and fixed my eyeliner before walking out of the bathroom.

I sat between Ashley and Jinxx. Jinxx was obviously drunk and a few short minutes later Jake and CC came in. We all sat on the floor and played uno for an hour. Andy and Sarah sat on the couch and made out. Ashley and CC fell asleep on top of each other.. which was pretty cute to be honest. Jake and Jinxx the 2 drunks, were playing some random game. I went to the kitchen to get some ibeprofens because I had a headache. When I walked back in the room I saw Jake and Jinxx kissing. Jinxx pulled back quickly. "Shhh don't tell" he laughed then fell asleep on Jakes chest.

Jdjdkdkdm I've been busy lately and haven't been able to update. On my fan account (bvb.in.the.end) Ashley liked 2 of my pics and Jinxx commented on one!!:) I hope yall are still enjoying this story.