Chapter 16

*next morning*
Ashley's POV:

I woke up and wiped my eyes as I sat up. I looked around and didn't see Leeann anywhere. "Leeann" I hollered out. No answer. Maybe she's in the shower I thought. So I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She wasn't there. I began to panic. I ran out to the nurses desk. No one was there. "GOD DAMNIT WHAT KIND OF FUCKING HOSPITAL IS THIS" I yelled trying to make as much noise as possible so that someone would come out. But Still no one came. I began to panic as I walked back to the room. I grabbed my car keys. In the coner of my eye a paper fell which caught my attention. The paper said  "Miss me;)? If not I know you'll miss Leeann. I never did like you. Now this poor, sweet girl has to die. So sad.. but oh well it'll be all your fault too." On the back it was a picture of that psycho, "Laura." I mumbled in frustration while running out of the building.

I got In my car and sat there just staring at the paper. What the fuck am I going to do. I flipped it to the back and saw blood. I began to cry assuming that it was Leeann's blood. On the top there was a number but it was smeared. I could barely make out the last 2 so i guessed. But I guessed right because she answered the phone.

*Phone call*

Laura: "Ashley I've been expecting you." There was screaming in the distance and I heard a slap "shut up bitch."

Me: "What the fuck. Don't touch Leeann."

Laura: "mhm haha don't tell me what to do.  If I want to slap this bitch I will. She's a waste of space. And ugly, god those stretch marks and cuts.. are ew."

Me: I punched the passengers seat "Laura please let her go. She didn't do anything to you! If you want me then come get me and let her be free."

Laura: "Nah I'll just kill the both of you. Or her.. thats Fine too"
-call ends-

She hung up on me so I threw my phone. "DAMNIT" I Yelled. Why, why would she do this. When I Went To Grab My phone I noticed that there Was A Note On My Windshield. "Are you ready to fight for someone you love? XOXO -Laura" I started my car up and drove to the bar beside my house. "Ashley, what can I get for ya?" The bartender said. "Actually I was wondering if you saw two girls here? They both have blonde hair. One of them has glasses, blueish grey eyes, 5 inches shorter than me? And the other looks like this." I said handing him the photo of Laura. "I did see her. I was on my break and she walked into your house while she carried someone in." I stood there In shock. "Thank you so much.. do me a favor would ya?" "Anything, what?" "call the cops right now and send them to my address.. i don't think this will be good" he shook his head and dialed the number. I started walking out. "Ashley" he hollered at me. "Yes?" I turned towards him. "Be safe and here." He said handing me a fully loaded gun. "Thanks" I said.

I started making my way to my house. I felt terrified. Horrible thoughts rushed through my head. I just hope that Leeann is okay. I opened my door and walked in.

"I know you're in here!" I yelled Making my way to the living room. "Amshy" I heard a mumbled yell. Then a slap soon followed. I walked to my room and there was a blood trail coming out into the hallway. I tried opening it but It was locked. I heard Leeann yell again so without hesitation I busted through the door. I looked around and grabbed the gun. I didn't see Laura anywhere. I looked over to Leeann. She was bleeding from multiple cuts and slashes up and down her legs, arms, back,and stomach. She had a towel in her mouth so she couldn't talk. I took the towel out. "Baby oh my god" I began to cry. "get out Ashley.. i don't want you hurt." She said. "I'm not leaving." I replied. Out of nowhere a gun went off and hit Leeann in the chest. I grabbed my gun and turned around to meet Laura already pointing a gun at me. "Well, well, well." She smirked. "What the fuck is your problem." I looked at Leeann and her eyes started rolling to the back of her head. "Stay awake babe" I said tapping my foot on her shoulder. "Guess what Mr. Purdy."

Leeann's POV:

"Guess what Mr. Purdy." I heard Laura say. Then 2 gun shots went off and everything went black.

So I hope yall like the story. I have big plans for it. Just A WARNING most of the time, anything good will go bad... and anything bad will get good. Sooo yeah. Comment your thoughts about this section, or the whole story so far.  Comment/vote/share.