Together for A Day

(Vincent's Pov)

I looked at Clementine as she just looked to the front of the car and I lean back a bit just to give her some time to think. Though it didn't have to take long she just sat there and took a breath. I wanted to give her some time before she spoke.

"Yea I guess but I don't have feelings for him anymore." She says and I agreed with her on this I've seen it happen more times than many, and it sometimes didn't end well especially if it was a bad relationship.

"Trust me he will learn over time that people lose feelings but if you feel uncomfortable around him then you could just stay next to me, I don't think he'd bother you if I'm around." I tell her and she nods at this. The others park next to us and I get out Clementine following behind.

"This is going to be so fun." I hear Gabe say and I looked to them and nod a bit as they walked up to us.

"So, Vincent what exactly do you do on your free time?" Gabe asked as I paid for my ticket along with Clementine's and I hand them to her to hold. We all walked over to the entrance of the fair and showed our tickets to the person up front, the let us pass through and I looked around for a bit as I thought on what to say.

"Uh, watch videos and stuff nothing really fun in all honesty." I say as we walked around the fair grounds as we tried to figure out what we were going to do for the day.

"Oh, so you don't go to any parties?" He asked. I felt a bit taken back from his question but still answered.

"Sometimes but I'm not a party animal to be honest." I tell him as we all walk around a bit.

"Come on a lot of musicians do some things even they would regret later on." He says and I look at him confused.

"Uh, what do you mean by regret?" I asked.

"Well, I mean if a person did drugs or stuff, like they got out of control, not saying you do any of that it's just an example you know." He says and I looked to him more and shook my head.

"Uh, no I don't drink anymore or do any substance abuse." I tell him and he looked to me and nods as he walks ahead of us and I shook my head at this.

"Hey let's got on the roller coaster."  Duck says and I agreed to this as I walked with Clementine as we waited in the line to get on the roller coaster, after a while we finally got to the front and we were able to be seated, I was next to Clementine where as Mariana was next to Sarah, Duck was with Duck and Becca was with a stranger. We pulled the bar down to keep us in place and I looked to Clementine as she looked excited and I smiled at this.

"You like roller coasters?" I asked.

"I love them, especially when you sit at the front and it's night time it's amazing." She says and I nod in agreement.

"Definitely, when I went to the amusement park after one gig, I made sure to try it out." I say and the worker talks on the radio as the ride starts to move forward. I was able to get a look around as we got to the top and it was a beautiful sight to see. Then came the drop and I heard Clementine and others yell. I couldn't help but yell either in excitement as we hit a loop and upside down. After a few twists and turns we finally got to the end of the ride and I looked to Clementine who looked backed to me and we laughed a bit as we got out and waited for the others. I looked to Sarah who was holding onto Mariana as she tried to stay steady from the ride.

"What should we do next?" Duck asked as we looked around some more. I looked to see a building called Mirror Maze and I point to it.

"Want to see who can get out of there the fastest?" I asked.