Do Not Mess Around

(Vincent's Pov)

I woke up to my alarm again and I sighed as I got up and looked around the motel room a bit and I rubbed my head. I headed to the bathroom and took a shower, then brushed my teeth after I was done. I looked at my phone a bit to see a lot of notifications but I then got a text from Clementine so I looked at it.

'Hey Vincent how was your night?'

'It was great, don't you have school though?' I asked as I looked in the mirror a bit.

'No school was dismissed early because Gabe set the fire alarm in the chemistry lab.' She says and I laughed at this.

'Need me to get you?' I asked as I grabbed my keys and my signature vest.

'That would be great.' She messaged and I nod as I head to her school. I look around the parking lot and saw Clementine near the school so I drive up to her.

"Hey heard you needed a lift?" I asked and she laughed as she got in and I smiled at her as I drove off the school property.

"Yea, thank you stranger." She says as she gets in my car and I laughed a bit at this.

"Stranger danger didn't teach you well." I say as I drive out o the school parking lot.

"Lot of people saw the post." She says and I smiled at this.

"Is that so? Well, it can't be helped." I drive a bit more to wherever in all honesty.

"Lot of people asked if you and I were dating, I just told them to read the description." I hear her say and I lean into my chair a bit as I parked the car by the park and I looked at her.

"No kidding, my old bandmate asked if I was dating again, and of course you know about Minerva and how she felt on the photo." I muttered the last part a bit and she laughed.

"Oh yea, I know, it's fine though, it just shows that they only want to see what they think is true." She says and I laughed at this and nod.

"Yea." I muttered and looked out the window.

"So do you have baseball practice today?" I asked her and she nods.

"Yea I do, but that's in a few hours, I still have time to hang out." She says and I nod.

"Is it ok if I just stay and watch?" I asked and she nods.

"Yea it's fine, plus we can hang out afterwards, if you want that is." She says and I see a little red on her face and I chuckled a bit at this.

"Yea that would be great." I say and she nods as we step out the car and go for a walk around the park a bit. We talked a bit about school and what we do for relaxations.

"I usually just vent out with playing baseball, going to the batting cage is fun." She says and I nod in agreement.

"Yea, you're really good though, do you ever want to play professionally?" I asked her as I picked up a stick and we walked into the hiking trail.

"I do but I'm not really sure just yet." She explained and I nod.

"No shame, trust me I didn't want to be a musician as a pro, I really wanted to dance." I admit to her.

"You? Vincent Aldon wanted to be a dancer?" She asked and I chuckled a bit at this and rubbed my neck.

"Yea, well it was one of many professions I wanted to try, but yea I wanted to be a dancer." I say as we walked more, we passed a couple walking down the hiking trail and waved to them.

"Hello Christa, and Omid." Clementine says.

"Hello Clementine how are you?" The man Omid asked and I looked to him.