A Photo to Start

(Vincent's Pov)

I woke up to my alarm going off, interrupting the music that was playing and I sighed a bit as I slowly got up from the bed and looked around to see I was in the Motel, yesterday was flooding back and I couldn't help but smile at the memory and I shake my head a bit as I got up and got ready for the day. I had taken my shower and looked at my hair again and decided to shave my beard. I grabbed the razor from my bag along with the shaving cream. When I was done, I felt around my face a bit to make sure I had gotten all the hair and I nod as I am happy with the cut. I put my things back into my bag and looked at the time and so I headed out the room and to my car. I went back to the diner and asked for Bonnie again, we talked for a bit over the coffee and I smiled as she went to get my usual food. I decided to look at my phone again to see if there were any updates to the band.

"Update, we have yet to find a new guitarist/Singer so we will be putting the concert in Virginia on hold, we are sorry to disappoint the fans but don't worry we will be there as soon as we can, if you would like a refund on your ticket that is understandable, if you have gotten a ticker and still want to come when we do arrive you do not have to worry about it being expired, the security will be told about the issue and should be reasonable, if they aren't please report them to us and we will fix the issue." I read the post Brody had made and I felt kind of bad for all the people that were waiting, I know those tickets were sold months ago. I looked up to see Bonnie coming back with the food and I set my phone down as I ate just a bit.

"You doing ok Shug?" She asked and I nod.

"Yea... well no, I don't know." I say as I set my fork down and just look to the plate a bit.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I sighed as I rubbed my head a bit.

"I feel like I let people down... I left the band during the big American Tour we were supposed to have, and because of that there are people who bought tickets in advanced that might not be going because the band can't find a new member on time." I say and look up to her.

"Sacrifices have to be made sometimes, I think people would understand if you explained things, but then again some people might not, but that's how they are." She says and I had to agree with that because she was right and I just looked to my phone.

"Do you think I should go on the radio show then?" I asked her.

"That's up to you, I can't tell you what to do, but I will say that it might seem like the best option you do have, and hey you should do it before your ex goes on and makes up a bunch of lies... but you should really do it if you're ready, not because you feel obligated to do so." She says and I nod and think a bit.

"Yea... alright, thank you Bonnie." I say to her.

"No problem, I know how people are, been around a lot of bad apples to." She says and I nod as I finished the food and left her another tip as I paid for the meal. I then decided to go drive around a bit and set my eyes on a park. Not that many people were around so I got out my car and headed over to the pond where the ducks were, it was quiet relaxing to just sit here and watch the animals swimming around a bit that is. I then hear kids laughing and playing and turn to see one kid run into the lake to scare the ducks. His mom scold at him for doing so but another kid was also in the water as his dad came up. The man was very familiar and I recognized him as Clementine's father.

"Dad look that's the guy Clem was with, right?" I hear the boy say and I turned to look back at the lake.

"It seems so but- AJ come back." I hear and turn to see the boy come up to me and I look at him as he was soaked and he looked to me and smiled.

"Hi I'm AJ, I'm Clem's little brother." He says and holds his hand out and I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you AJ I'm Vincent." I introduced myself as well, and he smiled a big smile. I then saw his dad come up to us as he looked to AJ.