Who Will?

Katherine McMahon (OC) x Scott Hall
Jolene Milford (OC) x Kevin Nash
Katherine McMahon (OC) x Jolene Milford (OC)

This is an AU where Katherine from my book Wonderland leaves Shawn's sorry ass and goes to WCW. Joli is from goodgawddallas stories, Unexplainable and Undeniable and she and Kat are besties. Yes I pretty much just made this for me, Bekah, and Rena (rockhoe). Sue me.

***

Katherine woke earlier than the alarm she had set the night before. Today was a big day, and she needed to have plenty of time to look her best. Unlike Shawn, who had always held her tight in his sleep, Scott sprawled out at night while she laid on his chest. This made it easier for her to slip out of bed and grab her clothes.

She moved carefully, trying not wake Jolene or Kevin either, who slept in the bed next to her and Scott. At first Katherine thought it was a bit odd that they would all share a room, but the group was basically a family and it was cheaper that way.

Scott, Jolene, and Kevin had been on the road together for years. Katherine was the newest addition to the roadtrip crew, but she knew Jolene well. They had bonded immediately after their first meet up and kept in contact since, despite their differing work schedules.

When Katherine emerged from the hotel bathroom, ready for the day, the others were stirring.

Jolene and Kevin slid past her to take over the bathroom. Soon enough she could hear their giggles over the noise of the shower.

Scott ran a hand over his face, sitting up on the side of the bed. "What time do you have to go meet with Eric, baby?"

Katherine took a seat next to him. "About an hour." She rubbed his shoulders. "Got a headache?"

"Oh yeah."

Katherine and Scott had hit it off almost as soon as she joined them on the road. Scott, despite Jolene's well-meaning threats, couldn't help but chase her. Katherine, who was fresh from her breakup with Shawn, fell for him easily.

Scott held her when she cried over Shawn, kept her warm, and generally tried to lighten her mood.

Katherine tried to make sure he didn't drink himself into a coma.

"Have fun with your new project." That was what Shawn spat at her during their last phone call.

"Want some Motrin?" She asked, already getting up to grab it from the nightstand.

Scott happily accepted the meds and pulled her into his lap. "What would I do without you?" He placed his hands on both sides of her face and kissed her hungrily.

Katherine had to admit that a good portion of their relationship was physical. Scott was very attractive, and he knew how to please women. It didn't take him long at all to puzzle out how to please Katherine.

One of his hands traveled lower and lower before Katherine stopped his teasing. "Scott... Joli and Kev are right there."

"And what do you think they're doing in there?" He wore a mischievous grin on his face.

She shook her head at him. "You're too much."

They were still lip-locked when Kevin exited the bathroom, Jolene not too far behind.

"Okay lovebirds, break it up," Kevin said, "We have important things to discuss."

Katherine, in shock or even embarrassment, jerked back immediately. While it displeased Scott to not be able to continue, he begrudgingly let go and pulled her into his lap. Instead of being nested in her hair, his arms found a place around her waist.