06. WHAT'S COOKIN' GOOD LOOKIN'

WALKING IN THE WIND.

(  06 — WHAT'S COOKIN' GOOD LOOKIN'

(  06 — WHAT'S COOKIN' GOOD LOOKIN'.  )

     "SO, WHAT'S THE PLAN?" Calliope had snuck in through the perimeter with Sharon and she ripped the mask off. "Could've used one of these when we were on the run." Turning her attention back to Bucky he held a blank face, "What's the plan, Buck."

"What are you guys doing here?" Bucky asked, shocked as soon as he registered the situation.

"Relax, no one's lookin' for us." Sharon assured, pulling Bucky to the side.

They had their intercoms in, ready and set to match their frequency, "Is that Callie and Sharon?"

"Unfortunately."

"Aw, Buck. That really hurts my feelings."

Sharon lowered her head slightly to look at the ground, "Hi, Sam. Thought we'd get the band back together."

"Thank you. You're risking a lot coming here."

"I hear pardons aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky retorted with his little head tilt.

Sam ordered, "They'll move on the building soon. Be ready."

Bucky pulled Calliope to a discreet area, "We said no risks until you get that pardon."

"How do you expect me to just sit by and watch you throw yourself at this and do nothing. We lost five years, I'm not willing to lose anymore." She countered, gesturing around then between them. "We're in this together, Bucky, whether you like it or not. I'll watch your six — just like old times." She softly nudged him as he dropped his head to look at the floor and letting out a quiet sigh.

"Fine. But you stay with me." He pointedly instructed.

She mocked a salute, "Yes, Sergeant." Pulling him with her and following behind Sharon. "C'mon let's go, Gramps. Let's get you home before your bedtime."

Bucky squinted his eyes at her before letting out a louder exhausted sigh, "We'll cover the back of the building."

The two scouted out the back of the building, "What's going on your ends?" Sam voiced through the comms.

Canvasing the area, she looked around, "Nothing too suspicious. Except maybe Bucky. You're doing that staring thing again. You're scaring everyone off, Buck." Calliope chortled.

Bucky replied with a glare at the women entertaining herself, "Nothing. All quiet."

"No one's moving toward the building," Sharon stated.

Sam quickly concluded, "Karli's not coming in. She's trying to force everybody out." He sounded rushed, "It's a misdirect. We gotta keep everybody inside." There was grunting coming from Sam's side, assuming he found himself an opponent then Calliope heard the French. Regrouping with Sharon, she sent her a knowing look.