Four

Guess I really shouldn't judge a book by its cover. How was I supposed to know Will was fond of animals and gems? I mean, he did look like he could beat me up in under five seconds, so maybe I'm not at fault here.

The rest of the day passed by in silence. That is, until my last period.

I was just heading to the gym, as in my last class. That's when I saw the teacher trying to get in.

"Miss Chica?" I asked, surprised.

Miss Chica banged on the door a few more times, then gave up. "We're locked out."

I could hear loud music playing through the gym, and there were lots of flashing lights. I wouldn't be surprised if Will was behind this.

"Maybe the back door is open?" I suggested, remembering there were two entries.

"You can try. I'll get this door open." A lot of teachers trusted me, since I was a good kid.

I went around to the back, where there was a piece of plywood put over the door to make it seem like it was blocked.

Naturally I just tore off the plywood and snuck in.

At once, I was assaulted by the music, the lights, and -was that Axe body spray? Ah, smells just like the locker room.

That's when I caught sight of five of the Trappe twins, accompanied by a small, white speaker blasting music. These crazy teens set up a flash mob!

I pushed past the dancing students, angrily storming up to where those five delinquents were messing with the speaker and otherwise acting up. "What were you thinking?!"

"Can't hear ya, pipsqueak!" Flaminio laughed.

"Two, you fucken idiot, shut your mouth!" Will yelled, smacking his brother.

Ollie's gaze was on the door. The moment he saw it open, he unclipped the megaphone attached to his belt and screamed into it as best as his voice would allow him to.

"SCATTER!!!!" Anubis and Aquilo scooped up the speaker and ran, herding everyone else out the door with Ollie hot on their tails.

Will stepped forward as though to follow, but I wasn't letting him go that easily.

"No, you aren't." I snatched his wrist, grabbing him by his thin gold bracelet studded with what I assume must be emeralds. "You got yourself into this mess."

"This wasn't even my..." Will watched as Miss Chica, with the principle, walked in.

"Look who we got." Miss Chica crossed her arms.

"I'm disappointed in you, Henry." the principle said.

"This was his stupid plan!" I protested. 

"I don't care. You're both staying after school and cleaning." 

Detention? But I didn't do anything!

"You can't do this, ma'am, I've got animals at home." Will pleaded. "Ain't nobody at home knows how to take care of 'em."

I inwardly cringed at his language. Who raised him to talk like that?

"Then you should have thought of that before your ridiculous flash mob." the principle then turned to me. "And as for you..."

"This is going to hurt my chance at a scholarship." I finally gasped. "I'm not the one behind this."

"It was One's stupid plan!" Will added in frustration.

The principle only shook his head and left, leaving me alone with Will.