16: "Holy shit~"

Atsumu Miya's Point Of View

It's- getting dirty, enjoy ya freaks 👅

I went over to the shower, beyond thrilled. Of course I was nervous, but I was also hard. I mean, I've wanted Kiyoomi to touch me since I saw the guy, ever since I saw his gear, I couldn't get it out of my head.

This could be a good distraction from anything else as well. God I'm excited.

I thoroughly washed myself off, even if I already had fifteen minutes or so ago. I did want Kiyoomi to be comfortable after all.

I peaked my head out the door, though the living room was empty.

"Omi!" I called, though I got no answer. 

I hummed, walking out into the living room, towel wrapped around my waist, the clothes he lent me in my hand.

"Omi?" I called again, peeking into his room. I heard the shower running so I chose to stand by the door, fiddling with the clothes in my hand.

After a moment he came out wearing black slacks and a black button up, the first few buttons undone, showing his pale chest.

"Ooo got all fancy fr'me hmm?" I teased, making him glare. "Anyway do I get dressed r' nah?

"Shut up and no, put the clothes aside for later."

"M'kay." I said, placing them on top of his wardrobe.

"What do you want to try today?" He asked, walking beside the bed.

"Hmm, I don't know do whatever I guess." I replied, plopping down on the bed.

"Are you okay with trying bondage?"

"Hell yeah~"

"Okay do you want to try overstimulation or edging?"

"Uhh multiple orgasms or one painful one... I choose overstim."

"Fair enough, you wouldn't be able to take edging for long anyway."

"That's not true!"

"Prove it another time,  lay on the bed, on your back."

"Yes sir." I smirked, earning an eye roll. I crawled onto the bed, plopping on my back. Thrill coursed through me as he walked closer. There was a clear tent through the towel, though honestly he's made me hard so many times I wasn't ashamed of it being in this situation.

"I'm starting with your wrists. They'll be cuffed above your head, you can tell me if anything is uncomfortable." He said, his voice gentle.

"M'kay~" I purred, putting my arms over my head. He wore a black mask and gloves, like his usual.

"Ya wear the mask at these times too?" I questioned, earning a glare.

"I'm not touching you skin to skin. I don't care too much if I'm wearing a mask around you or not, though I prefer to wear one in this situation."

"Awh Omi I'm flattered, yer sayin' yer comfortable with me~?"

"No, now shut up or I'm making you leave."

"Aren't doms supposed to treat their subs right?" I grinned.

"You can handle a little degradation." He said, grabbing my wrist and locking it the the top of the bed. I sucked in a breath at the feeling. He reached over to lock the other hand before inspecting both cuffs, making light adjustments.

"Is that comfortable?" He asked.

I hummed, doing an experimental tug. I felt a shiver go down my spine when I had little to no movement.