𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 || Kazuha

Kazuha x gender neutral reader

Angst

next up is a diluc fluff that I originally planned on doing today but my Kazuha obsession took over...

——————————————————————————

( important: Kazuha or any information about him — other than his ability, isn't published or leaked yet. So if you read this one-shot at a moment where he is officially in the game and notice that he is ooc here, it's because I doesn't know anything about him and just think that he is hot :p ok enjoy )

Breathing heavier than ever before as the cold made it possible for the white-haired male to see his frosty and rapid breath in front of his eyes as the male felt like all the air was torn out of his lungs — like he wasn't able to breathe anymore and would just fall on his knees any second as he walked down the snowy path as all he could see was blurry white and something — someone, in his arms.

The males arms were slung around the fragile body that they were holding with the tightest grip he could muster with the exhaustion that ate him from the inside out. Kazuha looked down in his arms to see you still breathing, but very slow as your body got colder and colder — the frosty air not helping a bit. There were several cuts on your body as your clothes were stained with blood, same as for Kazuha's.

What had happened? You went out on your own, thinking nothing could happen as you accidentally ran into a few Fatui agents who weren't really on good terms with you. Kazuha took note of your absence as you didn't told him you would go out, knowing that the male wouldn't allow you to go alone. So he began searching — finding you at the verge of death as the Fatui agents were a lot more powerful than you was.

Kazuha wasn't a bad fighter at all and he probably could just defeat some of them in one go, but he himself wasn't really in a good condition — not physically but mentally, as he saw your fragile figure laying in your own blood, one of the man about to slash his huge electro hammer at you as the
white-haired male just stopped it with bare hands, not thinking about the consequences that this would might bring as his only priority was to take you home again — alive.

Now the Fatui agents were the one laying in their own blood, even though Kazuha wasn't doing that well either as he tried to bring you back home, searching for someone who could help you and would treat your wounds, just wanting you to live.

"Just... hang in there..."

The words weakly escaped his mouth as he noticed him tripping over the thick snow every so often, not being able to go straight properly anymore as his movements got slower and slower with every passing second.

"Just a Little longer... ( Y/N )"

But he had to accept that he himself, wasn't able to walk 'just a little longer'. It was easy said but seemed to be the most impossible thing for him at that moment as Kazuha's legs refused to carry him any further, falling to the ground as your body was now also buried into the snow, directly besides the
white-haired male who still had one arm around your figure, refusing to let go of you the slightest.

He gritted his teeth as a single tear escaped his eye, shutting them close as you on the other hand, had opened your eyes ever so slightly.

As the male opened his eyes again, he was met with tired and empty ( E/C ) orbs that looked at him, a small smile crept on your ( S/C ) face as you looked at Kazuha, knowing that it was a stupid and reckless idea to just wander off on your own like that.

Your lips began trembling as you couldn't stop a few tears to escape your eyes, dropping on the now blood stained snow under your skin.

"I'm... sorry..."

You said in a whisper, almost not audible as the male besides you let another tear escape his eyes, his vision blurry as he reached out his hand to the back of your head, pressing a soft kiss with all his last straight on your forehead as he muttered three sweet words in your ear, so quite that he wasn't even sure if you heard them.

The snow beneath you two turned crimson red as the life was practically torn out of your bodies.

But the last words that the male said to you, would surely even accompany you to the other side and you wouldn't forget them — ever.

'I love you'

——————————————————————————

A/N

Ok I just noticed that the beginning slightly remind me of demon slayer T^T

But yeah, I hope you enjoyed this story, my fellow Kazuha obsessed people 🤝 hope you had / have a great day and see you hopefully soon <33

~ Author-Chan