CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE- SICKENING REFLECTION +

|OK Y'ALL THIS IS IT. HERE "IT" IS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE CONTINUATION OF LAST CHAPTER SKIP TO ABOUT THE HALFWAY MARK. |THE "SCENE" ITSELF IS PRETTY FUCKING LONG| I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY COMPLAINTS, SO SKIP FFS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ. FOR THOSE WHO ARE, PLEASE BE MATURE AND BE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR READING. CHECK OUT THE AN AT THE END. THANK YOU.|

ANGEL DECKER

He'd spent another half hour eating me out from the back, ignoring my desperate pleas for him to stop because I simply couldn't take it anymore. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't hold myself up anymore because my body had given out on me. I thought Zhayne would take that as a sign to stop but he didn't. Me nearly losing my ability to move was no problem for him.

"I prepared you enough." Zhayne murmured, gripping my bottom half firmly within his large hands. I shivered as his thick, calloused fingers roughly brushed up against the red and practically glowing bite marks. "Turn around and face me." He commanded, his accent thickening as his voice seemed to grow deeper with each word he spoke. "I haven't had my fill of you."

I can't even breathe properly, let alone hardly lift a muscle. Zhayne was unbelievable. I'm starting to think he's not human because there is absolutely no way he has such a great amount of energy after doing what he did to my body for so long. This man is out of his fucking mind. "Z-Zhayne I-I just c-came, please-"

"That won't be the last time you cum either. Turn around, Angel."

I felt like I would die at any moment and his words did nothing to help. Thinking about all the things he would do to me scared me more than anything. Though I hated to admit it, I have recognized that Zhayne is very skilled when it came to making me orgasm over and over again from a simple touch. All it took was for him to inflict pleasure upon my body for no more than a couple of minutes and I'm already done for.

"I-I thought we were done." I whispered. Zhayne, annoyed with my struggling, pulls me toward him roughly. He grabbed both of my legs by my ankles and set them both up against his broad, heavily tattooed chest. He reaches behind his neck, eyeing me darkly as he unclasps his chain and tosses it onto the floor.

For a moment, my heart skipped a beat as I suddenly felt something warm and thick settling between my injured thighs. It wasn't until Zhayne placed my bandaged foot on the opposite side of his chest that I realized it was his dick. I felt as if everything stopped. The feeling that suddenly came over my body was simply indescribable. "We're never done."

There was not a second that had been wasted. Zhayne was already positioning himself at my quivering entrance. I didn't have time to speak because he'd pressed his hips forward the slightest bit and had managed to get only a portion of the tip in. My breath caught in my throat as he moved even further, causing his dick to slide into me some more. It had taken at least a couple of minutes for him to get it all the way in, and by the time he did I was ready to scream at the top of my lungs.

Zhayne was practically pulling my hole apart and rearranging my guts without even moving yet. I could feel his dick brushing up against my insides. He was abnormally huge. "Z-" I couldn't even get anything out as Zhayne began to move his hips in a slow motion. He was going easy on me but it did nothing to help me. I was in hell. "T-too b-big." I choked.

Eventually, It didn't take much longer for Zhayne to lose his patience. Even as I begged him through tears to only go slow, he wouldn't listen. "W-wait- Zhayne-" I struggled to get out. Zhayne silenced me by picking up the pace which left me speechless. I thought I'd felt him in my stomach before but due to his forceful movements he only filled me up more. I could now feel his member brushing up against different parts of my insides.