Chapter - 1 The first meeting

July 16, 2020 The time is different than before, now the technologies are relatively modern and many no longer believe in myths and other rumors outside the world of people.
And one of them who doesn't believe is dylan. Dylan is a college student with a bachelor of science course in Information technology. he does not believe in ghosts, monsters or any legend.
But all his views have changed since something strange happened and changed the course of his life,
One day dylan's whole class decided to go outing somewhere far away and overnight and have fun.
Three days later they all left with dylan, and with two cars, they planned to spend the night in a forest and have a drink, have fun.
and since dylan's other classmates had been drinking a lot, they thought of playing hide and seek in the forest. dylan didn't want to join because he wasn't drunk to do such a young game, but cathy forced him to join the game, cathy was one of dylan's classmates since elementary and high school and most of all he liked to him.

They have already started the game and dylan is involved. he had to find a hiding place against his will or even if he didn't want to do it, he walked a long way away from their camp to hide, but in an unexpected accident dylan suddenly fell into a bang, because the forest was dark so he fell of what he did not know. He lost consciousness.
And his classmates are still playing and don't know what happened to him, and while dylan was unconscious there was a beautiful woman coming towards him wearing a long white dress, he approached dylan and he looked at him for a long time and touched his chest and he said man?

And the woman said that dylan was in a bad condition and it was possible that he would die because he fell badly, the woman was wondering if she should help dylan because she didn't know him and only now she saw the young man, but because as he stared at dylan for a long time. he suddenly dropped his gaze on the young man and he felt that he was a good man.
He started to treat it with his hand, and his hands suddenly lit up as if it had power, and at the same time he said that he would treat you because he still wanted to know you.