Chapter - 4 The Agreement

Dylan and Violet have already arrived at school.

Dylan - we're here at my school, I'm going to my class.

Violet - Can't I go in there too?

Dylan - I'm sorry you can't come in here. you must be enrolled and have a school id, just like me.

Violet - Dylan? what is enrolled? so I can get in there? and the beauty of it, that picture of you is posted here, it's great.

Dylan - enrolled is for him you need money for that first. moreover, you really need money here at school to get in and study. Besides, the name you have in your hand is a school id, so that other people can easily recognize you.

Violet - That's right. The good thing about you people is that it's funny, and you're right, I can't really go in there because I don't have money and most of all, I'm not like you anymore. correct right?

Dylan - yes you are right! But you can study even if you don't enter here, you can study alone or on your own.

Violet - Really how about dylan?

Dylan - It's easy, you can study at home alone without the need for money. later when we go home I will teach you at home.

Violet - Really? Dylan? Do you know I'm excited about what you said, you will teach me and then I can also be a person like you, right, when I learn in your world.

Dylan - Do you want to be a man? like me?

Violet - yes long. I really want to be human, I've been dreaming of that for a long time so I'm so happy that you'll teach me later when I get home.

Dylan -All right I'm going in violet. just wait for me here, eat it while you wait for me here.

Violet - How long have you been in? what food is this?

Dylan - About two hours. can you wait for me that long? that bread with stuffing you eat when you're hungry there.

Violet - of course it's only two hours, I thought it wasn't too long. All right, I'll eat it while I'm waiting for you here, and it looks delicious, thank you.

Dylan - It's okay then, and by the way before I leave. violet don't ever talk to anyone and you don't know and don't come ok? be careful because you don't know anyone here, I'm the only one, be careful while I'm not by your side.

Violet - okay I understand, don't worry I'll follow you. It's okay for you to come in and maybe you'll be late for class.

Dylan - All right, I'll come in, wait for me here, don't leave, Be careful!

Violet - yes I'll be careful, I'll just wait for you here. go ahead dylan come in.

Violet is very happy during the times she is in the world of people. he was very happy with what he saw around, many people, cars and so on. He was also very happy with the many people he saw around, and she suddenly thought, she remembered what she had to tell dylan about half of her life. and also about what will happen to them both.
She didn't know if dylan would agree to the conditions he would say for them lives.