Chapter - 5 The New Beginning of Life

After thinking for a long time, dylan finally made the right decision for his life and what will happen to the two of them, violet.
I have made a decision and I will accept it without complaining to myself. it was the right decision for no one to harm the two of us.

Dylan - Violet? get out of there, I've already decided on your agreements with me.

Violet came out of the room with sad faces and nervous about what dylan would say to her.

Violet - Is that so, okay what's your decision? will you agree or not?

Dylan - Violet? Didn't you tell me when we first met, you said I still have to live to see and be with me, didn't you?

Violet - yes you are right there dylan.

Dylan - Then didn't you also tell me you like me, so you saved my life.

Violet - yes I like you dylan!

Dylan - Ok because of what you told me, I've decided violet.

Violet - All right dylan what is that?

Dylan - Violet I agree to your agreements with me.

Violet - Really dylan? true? do you agree Aren't you angry?

Dylan - yes I'm willing to be violet and most of all I'm not angry either.

Violet - dylan I can't believe what I heard from you

Dylan - Why?

Violet - Because I really think you're going to tell me you won't agree and you'll still be angry with me, because most of all you're a human being, so those agreements I said are difficult for you.

Dylan - Is that so, it's ok if that's how you think of me, yes I'll admit for me such an agreement is really difficult. that I am not allowed to love another woman for a year, because I can die or you can't? Then I must always be with you, I mean for a year with you and I can't hide you from anyone especially my family here at home.

Violet - yes I'm sorry if you're having a hard time because of me and that affected your life because of me so sorry dylan.

Dylan - violet don't think about those, are they ok? it's ok with me, it's here, it's happened, what else can I do if I don't just do what needs to be done and it's right.

Violet - Dylan are you really serious there?

Dylan - of course violet, what you heard from me is serious and true, I will do it because I don't want the two of us to die, moreover if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here in front of you or in the world, Because of you I am still alive, so I am very grateful to you violet, so I must repay you more for what you did to me, so yes I am willing to your agreements.

Violet - thank you so much dylan because you agreed. I'm so happy now.

Dylan - Since I have agreed to your agreements violet, from now on I will change my life with you.

Violet - It's only a year dylan, when a year is over you're free and I don't know where I'm going after that.

Dylan - Is that true what you said? don't know where you're going after the deal?