Chapter - 3 The Name

It's 4am in the morning, but dylan still can't sleep because of what happened and what he saw. and they were still talking to the woman in her room.

Dylan - Am I sure you won't do anything bad to me?

Woman - Yes I promise I won't do anything bad to you.

Dylan - All right. can you hide your tails? maybe someone will see another neighbor. especially in the morning.

Woman - Yes, I'll hide it, I'm sorry because you haven't slept with me yet. please forgive me.

Dylan - It's okay, I can't sleep either because I'll be at school later. I'm going to get ready, so you're here in my room first, don't go out because they might see you mom and my siblings and they'll ask who you are and they'll definitely not believe me, and they'll even tell me I'm crazy.

Woman - All right, I understand I won't come out of here, but when you leave I'll come with you.

Dylan - It's up to you later, as long as you don't come out of here first!

Woman - All right

When dylan entered the bathroom, he suddenly thought about what he would do to that woman. especially he should always have it by his side or he should always have it with him. Because half of its life is inside his body. He didn't know how to tell this to his parents or their house, because the woman could not be hidden in the room for a long time.

Dylan - How are you? Are you okay here? I'll just come out again for a while, I'll just bring something for the two of us to eat.

Woman - Yes, I'm fine here, I haven't eaten since I followed you home.

Dylan - Really? you haven't eaten since you followed me and until now. All right, wait for me here.

Woman - I'll wait for you here. Hehehe

Dylan went to the kitchen to cook something for the two of them to eat. but he suddenly thought that the woman was a fox and not a man. it might not eat what he cooks. but he will still try to cook.
Dylan cooked noodles and eggs, meat. and he also mixed coffee for the two of them.

Dylan - Here we go to eat, sit there on the floor because I don't have a table here in my room.

Woman - It's okay, I'm used to this situation.

Unexpectedly, Dylan saw her faces with food in front of him.He saw the woman's face that was so beautiful that she could be mistaken for a goddess or actress because of her beautiful face, especially when she was still smiling.

Woman - The fun is a lot of food and then everything looks delicious. especially the meat, it smells delicious.

Dylan - Eat all that before we leave, didn't you say you haven't eaten yet so just be full.

Woman - yes I will consume all this but you also have to eat, wait what's so hot in the cup? it smells strange.

Dylan - Ah that's coffee. taste it, you may be delicious. I like to make coffee because it's delicious and makes you feel tired.

Woman - Ah is that your favorite? I'll taste it, wow! it tastes good especially when it's still hot! that's why you like it. I like him too but I prefer meat, hehe