Chapter - 6 Introducing Violet

Now dylan has agreed to have a relationship with violet for a year. Definitely a big change in her life with violet.

Dylan - We're close to mall violet.

Violet - is that so. I can not wait.

Dylan - When we go in there. don't go away from me, remember that because there are a lot of people there. We are finally here!

Violet - yes dylan I'm just next to you. The size of that dylan! we're going to go in there, and of course a lot of people here are having fun. i want to go inside dylan.

Dylan - All right, let's go in.

Violet - dylan is nice here inside and the light is still there. and the scent smells strange here. the quantity is also weird stuff dylan.

Dylan - Those are human things. We will go up there to buy your clothes. I'll let you choose the clothes and colors you like.

Violet - dylan can you just choose my clothes yourself? because I don't know when it comes to such things sorry dylan. Whatever you choose, I'll like it as long as it's from you dylan.

Dylan - Are you sure about that? I'll go ahead and choose for you. just come inside so you can see.

Violet - Ok dylan.

The difficulty of choosing women's clothes, it's up to you.
(Dylan says to himself)

Dylan - This is a beautiful pink color, violet is definitely even more beautiful here. the quantity is good here and the prices are still low.

Violet - dylan, the clothes here are beautiful, they look like flowers, I'm glad!

Dylan - Why do you love flowers?

Violet - Of course! in the world we have many beautiful flowers there.

Dylan - Is that so. that's why you're happy there. I have already chosen your clothes, after I pay, we will go there to buy other things you need.

He had shoes and slippers. he should also have a bag so that somehow he has a bag of his belongings and food when we leave. (Dylan says to himself)

Dylan - Let's go buy your shoes and slippers, you're wearing them too old and thin.

Violet - Yeah dylan, the leg pain as I walk. I just put up with it.

Dylan - Why didn't you tell me right away. what is the size of your foot hmm ok that's easy, your foot isn't that big anymore, let's go violet.

Dylan and Violet had arrived at the shoe store, and Violet saw something beautiful and liked it.

Violet - dylan is beautiful isn't it? as the color of my dress. she is beautiful and has a flower design.

Dylan - Do you like him? let's order that!

Violet - Really dylan? Thank you for your wisdom, I have a lot of fun!

Dylan - this is violet, put it on right away and throw away your old one. so you can walk properly.

Violet - The sweetness of feeling dylan. the sweetness of the feet is tenderness!