Chapter - 11 The confession of love

Dylan - violet here I go to work, and here you just wait for me outside, there are chairs here.

Violet - yes dylan I will wait for you here and while waiting for you, I will use this cellphone you gave me.

Dylan - that's good so you won't be bored waiting for me here, and your food and water are in your bag.

Violet - thanks for the food dylan. don't worry i will eat it.

Dylan - violet I'll come here later too, we'll have lunch together.

Violet - really dylan? I'll wait for you and you'll be good at your job.

Dylan - of course we have to buy food and your favorite is chicken or beef.

Violet - go ahead dylan come in so you don't get caught up in your work.

Dylan - I'll be right in. be careful there while I'm gone, goodbye!

Violet - alright dylan goodbye too.

And dylan went to work. and violet was left alone outside, and after a while the queen of the fairies or mary came, and it approached violet.

Violet - you dear queen, why is there a problem again?

Mary - no more problems. I just want to take a walk and go out to freshen up.

Violet - is that so. I think you like it while you're here, because I yes I like it because everyone is happy to look and their surroundings are beautiful.

Mary - yes you are right there. but sometimes people are dangerous.

Violet - dangerous? why did you say that?

Mary - violet? are you sure dylan is real to you?

Violet - dylan? is there a problem with dylan?

Mary - yes dylan, aren't you afraid that maybe he's just kidding you or he's just lying to you.

Violet - I don't have a problem with dylan, he's kind and most of all he considers me to be a real person. he even gave me my name, I feel that he is real.

Mary - I hope she's real to you. and if true you are very lucky when that happens.

Violet - lucky? what do you mean?

Mary - no, don't think that's what I said. where is dylan?

Violet - she went to work. I've been waiting for him here for eight hours.

Mary - will you wait for her here for eight hours? you have to wait too long here. do you want to come with me.

Violet - where are we going?

Mary - let's take a walk and go home and I'll show you something or give you something important.

Violet - important thing? and what is that? maybe dylan will find me.

Mary - don't worry, I'm with you. so dylan won't remember you. send him a message using your cellphone. didn't he give you a cellphone?