Chapter - 12 The Pageant

It was morning and violet woke up early, because she was so happy that she couldn't sleep well. and while he was drinking coffee outside the opposite house, a young group of women approached him.

Group of girls - look, my sister is so beautiful! hello maybe you want to join a pageant? you will definitely win because you are really so beautiful.

Violet - pageant? what is that?
(violet asks herself)
I'm sorry I had to go inside, I was cooking.

Violet hurried into the house. because he didn't know what the girls told him meant.

Violet - dylan you're awake there, there's hot water there, you can have coffee.

Dylan - did you wake up in the morning?

Violet - I didn't sleep well, so I woke up early. and dylan will you go to work?

Dylan - I'm not going in there anymore. maybe it's okay like this first, and we still have money to spend, because the size of the amount of money that the queen gave you violet.

Violet - yes dylan, the money the dear queen gave me was a big help. so many thanks to him.

Dylan - I'll just wash up and then we'll eat.

A few minutes later

Violet - what are we going to do here? are we just here all day?

Dylan - I don't know yet, maybe we can buy our food here at home and other necessities.

Violet - are we leaving dylan? I want that then let's go for a walk again dylan.

Dylan - go ahead violet, after all I'm a real girlfriend, go ahead I'll take you for a walk and we'll watch a movie or a show.

Violet - The fun is dylan, I like that. and dylan can i ask you something?

Dylan - what's that?

Violet - what does that mean by pageant?

Dylan - pageant? why did you ask me that? where did you hear that?

Violet - because earlier while I was out or having coffee, there were groups of young women who approached me. and asked if I wanted to join the pageant, I was sure I would win because I was so beautiful dylan.

Dylan - really, violet is great. and they are true to what they told you you are so beautiful and you will definitely win when you join the pageant. the pageant because violet is a battle of beauty or beauty.

Violet - beauty? do you mean a lot of beautiful people involved there dylan? it seems like it's hard to win there because there are so many beautiful women.

Dylan - that's not easy. you're beautiful and you sing too aren't you? just in case I don't understand you're singing. because your voice is also beautiful.

Violet - should dylan be at the pageant? beautiful and able to sing?

Dylan - it looks like that. let's go after we eat here let's go to the place where the pageant will be held. I know where I saw it because it was yesterday.