꒰🥀꒱ chapter twenty-nine ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

❝ G-go aw-way Thoonyoung hyung! ❞

G-go aw-way Thoonyoung hyung!

Soonyoung...not even Soonie hyung…

Soonyoung tried to reach out to the boy but his hand was only swatted away violently.  ❝ Baby come on! Please tell me what’s wrong so that I can fix it! ❞ Soonyoung could almost feel his voice crack and he blinked back his tears to stop himself from breaking down in front of the upset boy as he said words.

N-no! Thoonyoung wath being a me-meanie! Thoonyoung thaid b-bad things about m-me! ❞ Chan rubbed his nose with his shirt sleeves and he stifled back another sob and continued.  ❝ Ch-Channie ith is thowwy that h-he cannoth help b-but thutter. Channie ith-ith rthowwy to be b-bon thith w-w-ay.

Then Chan took a few steps further away from Soonyoung because he thought that what he was about to say next would make Soonyoung hate him even more. Biting the edge of the sleeve of his orange jumper he said softly,  ❝ Channie i-ith thowwy to wove Thoonyoung hyung.

With each and every word that Chan uttered, Soonyoung like bullets after bullets were directly being shot to his heart and right now anyone could see how much he was hurting just by looking at his face.

Tears trickled down his cheeks like a nonstop brooke and he was gasping for air as if someone was holding into his neck because seeing chan like this was absolutely killing him. At that moment, Chan uttered the words which Soonyoung was dreading to hear the most this whole while.

Ch-Channie headth e-eveything thath Thoonyoung th-thaid

That was it.

Those last words came like a final blow for Soonyoung. He finally understood why Chan was so upset at him and realizing the grave mistake he had made; the brewing guilt inside him right now made him just want to go and slip off the building edge. But he couldn’t lose his senses with the younger one hurting even more than him here.

So trying to keep himself stable as much possible he bit his upper lip to stifle out his sobs and said quietly,  ❝ Channie...Soonie hyung is sorry.

Chan vigorously started to shake his head to indicated that he thought otherwise and said,  ❝ No! N-no he ith’nt!

Yes he is! Channie please... ❞ Soonyoung knew that he was too close to breaking down into uncontrollable sobs so he just hoped Chan would forgive him. He was ready to do anything to gain the younger's forgiveness.

T-then Thoonyoung hyung ha-hath to pove ith

Hearing these words from Chan, Soonyoung silently walked up to the younger as when the two of them stood one hand apart, Soonyoung carefully cupped Chan’s delicate yet trembling cheeks, as if he was scared to hurt the younger in case he held him too tightly. Making the boy look up at him, Soonyoung felt another pang in his heart when he saw Chan’s eyes brimming up again and were threatening to fall down any second.

Soonyoung softly wiped the tears that had trickled down Chan’s precious cheeks and slowly closed in towards Chan’s lips with his. When their lips were just an inch apart Soonyoung started to contemplate. He wasn’t sure if he should do this, he did want to but he was scared about how Chan would react. What if Chan got mad and hated him again. But upon feeling Chan’s soft and trembling breaths ripple off against his lips, Soonyoung knew he was done for.

Carefully closing the gap between them, he gently placed a tender and affectionate kiss on the younger’s lips. He didn’t do anything more but just stayed there like that, hushly kissing the younger while brushing his thumbs in a gentle manner against Chan’s frail cheeks, making two-hundred percent sure not to hurt or scare him in any way.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘♡ ༓ ♡∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

shree’s notes :
sad hours : open
also the way "say yes'' started to play while i was writing this is not helping at all. aaa i hope you guys liked this chapter and and also have been enjoying this fanfic because sadly, it’s gonna end in next chapter :’(((