꒰🥀꒱ chapter fifteen ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

After returning home, Chan and Joshua did not have much time to speak with each other  because Joshua had  a deadline for editing a book and submitting it in two days

After returning home, Chan and Joshua did not have much time to speak with each other  because Joshua had  a deadline for editing a book and submitting it in two days. So he was extremely busy with his work. But this came as a relief to Chan because he was able to stay in his room and properly think about that day’s events, without being questioned by his brother constantly. Don’t get him wrong, he loves his elder brother dearly but the constant parenting is what he doesn't like. Chan was not a baby anymore and he did have the capability of taking care of himself but Joshua still kept treating him like a 1year old infant.

That night, Chan had dinner in his own room because he had insisted on doing so and Joshua, after being stressed out with all the work, really did not have the energy to deal with his whiny brother. So he let Chan do whatever he wanted to. After finishing his food, Chan quietly tiptoed out of his room and initially just had the plans of placing the dinner plate on the kitchen counter and then rushing off to his room.

But then something came to his ear and he couldn't help himself from hiding behind the kitchen counter and listening to it intently. He heard his brother speaking to someone on the phone and since he was doing the dishes, the phone was on loud speaker and so, Chan could hear the voice of the person on the other side of the phone clearly too. Upon recognizing that the voice belonged to none other than his beloved Jeonghan hyung, he really wanted to go and talk to the elder but did not dare to get caught by his brother so he just stayed put.

How is Chan though? Is he doing well at school? ❞ 

Yes yes, he is doing pretty well. But why are you acting like his mom again? It has been years since you last babysat him.

Ouch- I’m hurt Joshuji...I didn't look after him for 3 years just to be discarded like this.

Oh god stop being such a drama queen again or I’ll cut the call right now.

Chan giggled softly upon listening to their conversation. He felt so happy at the fact that Jeonghan hyung still cared about him and remembered him. He knew that it was wrong to eavesdrop on their conversation but being a curious boy, Chan wanted to hear more. 

Okay fine! Anyways, so...how’s your love life progressing hmm?

Gosh! That’s all you had in mind to ask?! It’s going great I guess...but nowadays we get such less time to meet each other. Both of us are so busy with our work we only meet like once a month now that too we have to find ways to squeeze in time sneakily. Just like today, we both were free and had decided to meet in the evening but then i got heaved up by so many deadline submissions that i had to cancel it at the last moment. Huh...at this rate I’m scared that he might break up with me.

Don’t be silly Joshua. He is mature enough to just get angry over such a petty reason okay? And you’re done with your work now right? You could call him up and ask if he would like to come over now or not.

Shut up- I’m not listening to one of your advices again Han. Last time I did that I had embarrassed the hell out of myself.  And for God’s sake, it’s almost 11:30 right now. He would never agree to come over at this hour.

Well, it’s not my problem that you are so bad at flirting with someone. The advice I had given you last time had worked perfectly fine with me and you’ll see this advice too will come handy. And don't give the excuse of time now mister. I know you want to get laid by him haha. And if he does come over, just remember to use protection and...please keep it low for the sake of Chan, okay?

And immediately after that, Jeonghan’s devilish laugh could be heard from the other side of the phone and Chan too had enough of hearing the elders’ weird conversation, half of which he couldn’t even understand. So he stealthily ran back to his room and after changing into his pajamas he snuggled himself inside the bed covers.

But there was one thing that he had clearly understood from the conversation that he had just heard. It was that his Joshua hyung definitely has someone whom he loves dearly and maybe he was even planning to get married to that person in future. The more Chan thought about it the sadder he got, because he didn’t want his brother to marry some random stranger.

He already had someone in his mind and he only wanted that person to marry his brother. So as the boy laid in his bed, he started to think of ways in which he could convince his chosen person to marry Joshua, before some random stranger could come and steal him.    

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘♡ ༓ ♡∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

shree's notes :
hiii I'm sorry if this chapter was crap haha I just wanted to bring something light hearted after the little angsty previous two chapters. I promise I'll go back to Soonchan pretty soo. I just wanna write some about Seoksoo cause they're my otp hehe.

Also who do you think the person Chan is referring to could be lol?