pov: your favorite moment in the muggle world with them pt. 1

Status: dating

Harry Potter ⚡️

One time, during the summer, Y/N decided to visit Harry. The Dursleys didn't dare unwelcome her since she also attended Hogwarts.

They feared what she was capable of. It's not like they acknowledged her, anyway. While they were eating dinner (Harry and Y/N cooked, of course), Mr. Dudley had brought up Harry needing a haircut.

"So, Petunia," Vernon said.

"Yes, Vernon?" Petunia said.

"I was thinking Harry could use a haircut," her husband said. "His hair is quite rather long again."

"I'm old enough to take care of myself now!" Harry protested. "I don't need-"

"Perhaps we should just shave him like a sheep," Dudley said, stuffing himself with mashed potatoes and laughed.

Y/N tried her best to not interrupt the conversation. She cleared her throat loudly, making the Dursleys stop laughing.

"Well, what a good idea, Dudley, my smart boy!" Petunia said, Vernon, nodding his head.

Y/N felt a fire start inside of her when Petunia and Vernon agreed. Dudley smiled proudly, eyeing Harry and Y/N with a smirk. Harry noticed Y/N's behavior and put his hand over hers.

While the Dursleys' attention was on the television, Y/N looked at Dudley with rage. Then, her rage slowly turned into a small laugh.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

Harry's question was answered when Petunia screamed. He turned his head and saw a bald Dudley.

His aunt's screams were followed by his uncle's once he looked away from the television.

"Come on, Harry," Y/N whispered as the Dursleys panicked. "I think it's time you meet my family."

They both snuck out of the kitchen and snatched their belongings. As they ran out, Mr. Dursley "ran" after them.

"Come back!" he shouted. "You come fix my son!"

"Don't worry, it'll grow back in a month or two!" Y/N shouted, holding Harry's hand.

Harry laughed as they ran into the night.

"See you next year, Uncle Dursley!"

Ron Weasley 🦁

Since Ron had never been to a mall in the muggle world, Y/N decided to take him one day. When they got there, Ron had to get out of the drivers' seat so Y/N could park properly.

"Bloody hell," Ron mumbled, looking around the large building. "There must be more glass than stone!"

"There is, actually," Y/N said, swinging their arm. "Which shop do you want to visit first?"

Ron looked around and his attention was focused on a colorful shop. It was a toy shop.

"Sometimes I forget you haven't graduated primary school, yet," Y/N said, laughing as Ron dragged her inside.

"I wonder if the Twins will like this," Ron said, holding up a box of puzzles.

"I don't think they'll like the puzzles," Y/N said.

"No, it's a pranking puzzle," Ron explained. "It was created to not be solved because some of the pieces don't even fit together. You could win bets with this."

Y/N laughed and said, "Let's get it then."

They continued shopping and Ron bought a gift for everyone in his family. He even bought Y/N a stuffed lion to remind her of him.