what they would do when you're drunk

Status: dating <3

Harry Potter:

Would legit just stare at you in confusion as you dance around the common room, hyping everyone up. He wouldn't let it get too far though because he'd think you would be embarrassed the next morning. He'd lay next to you and grin as he remembered your immature dumbness from earlier.

Ron Weasley:

He would most definitely ask Fred and George if they spiked your drink (of course, they did). He'd know you wouldn't want to do anything embarrassing--to the point it gets on The Daily Prophet--and would coax you to bed. He also couldn't wait to see your reaction when you found out what you did.

Fred Weasley:

He was probably the one who got you drunk in the first place, lol. He'd grin as he watched you complain about school work and life, like an eight-year-old kid complaining about not being able to have a toy from a store. He'd most likely get drunk with you, haha.

George Weasley:

He'd probably accidentally lose sight of you and you'd roam around the Castle, alone. Of course, you fell down the steps because you're not in your right mind and cry--like an eight-year-old--since the steps are so long. He'd hear your annoying eight-year-old cries and find you after a bunch of students, lol.

Neville Longbottom:

He would be so protective and cautious of your actions since he doesn't want you to get hurt. He'd try to keep you in your room until the alcohol wears off since he knows you'd get embarrassed the next morning. He'd also take care of you the next morning since you would, of course, have a big hangover.

Cedric Diggory:

He'd feel a hint of embarrassment but would remember that you're his girlfriend and would try to get you to chill. He'd ask everyone who got you drunk and scold them for doing so since he knew you couldn't handle alcohol well. He would literally force cuddle you in his room with the four-poster bed curtains shut.

Oliver Wood:

Confused at first, but he'll realize what's going on. He wouldn't want to deal with your "drunkness," so he'll take you to the Quidditch field and let you run around. If you're tired, he'll still force you to run until your battery level is at one percent, and he'll finally give you a piggyback ride to the dorm.

Tom Riddle:

You'd most likely be drunk because he doesn't give you enough attention and he'd be so freaking embarrassed if you were strip dancing in the Slytherin common room. You'd probably be flirting with other guys and he'd try to hide the fact that he's jealous since he apparently doesn't really "care" for you. But deep down, he actually gives every little fvck about you. He just doesn't want to seem weak.

Draco Malfoy:

His father will probably tell him to break up with you since you were acting unprofessional, lmao. He would never do that because he REALLY loves you since you both told each other secrets and kept them. He'd probably try to get you drunker until you pass out so he wouldn't have to deal with your complaining.

6/10/21