Chapter 6

Yo.. hope you enjoy this chapter  oh and TYSM for over 400 reads it means a lot guys I'll let you read now.

Ray finished his not which will be given on Valentines day, Valentines day is about one month the date is Jan 14th 20xx just so happens that it is Ray's birthday tomorrow and Emma had a plan of what to do for his birthday.

She plans on taking him to the arcade tomorrow for his birthday. It is already 10 p.m. so they both head to bed

The next day...

Ray wakes up a bit early so that he can tell his parents about Emma's situation so that they can help him help her get outta there.

"Happy birthday Ray"

"Thanks, I have to talk to you guys"

"Yeah what is it?"

"Do you remember Emma, my old best friend that had the orange hair with like the little Antenna thingy"

"Oh yeah I remember her she was always a good kid before she left the orphanage"

"Well when school went in session we ran into each other literally"

"You found her again that's great!"

"But there is a problem with her living situation and I was wondering if you could help me get her out of there"

"What's wrong with her living situation?"

"He- her dad is abusive towards her she said it started when her mother passed on.." Ray says looking down in sadness

"Of course we will help, we will do what we can to get her out of there!!"

"What can we do?"

"Well Ray one thing we could do is call the police ad go to court to have her stay at the orphanage again till she turns 18 or finds new parents."

"That actually sounds like a good plan I will let her know at school today so that she can have time to get the important thing over to Gracefield orphanage, oh and I might be home late I want to spend time with her again"

"Ok Ray have a good day, and be safe, bye"

"Bye off to school"

Ray arrives at school early and sees Emma is already there he smiles relieved that she has no knew cuts on her face

"Hey there pumpkin"

Emma blushes at the nickname and she is also surprised

"That nickname is new Mr. Cyclops"

"Yep"

"Happy birthday Ray"

"Thank you Emma it means a lot that you still remember when my birthday is"

"Why would I forget, I could never forget it even if I tried"

"So I talked to my parents about your living situation and they said that they would help, and uh Fanta start slowly packing everything and take it over to Gracefield orphanage the on my mother owns"

"Ok over the course of how long?"

"Around a month to make it look like you aren't moving much so it doesn't Raise suspicion"

"Okay, and after school I am taking you som somewhere for your birthday, so meet me in the front of the school"

"Okay"

DIIINNNNGGG the first bell to the school just rang its time to get to class

"Well let's head to class then since ya know the bell just went off"