One-shot for Rayemma week- Proposal

Yo this is not related to the actual story. And guys we did it we are officially over 1K reads thank you guys so much. A little back story about the one-shot Ray and Emma have been together for around 5 years (only that long because they finally admitted to their feelings)  in this they are both about 25 yrs old. Anywho have fun reading.

.

.

.

Emma awakens at about 9 a.m. and Ray is next to her still sound asleep. She gives a warm smile, she is happy to see he is at ease. She decided to go make some breakfast for him, so she gets up and starts to head out their room and opens the door.

"Where are you going?"

"AhHh Ray good morning you scared me!"

"Oh sorry. But where are you going?"

"I was gonna surprise you with breakfast." 

"Ahh I see, uhm why dont we go out on a date later?"

"Yeah ok!"

"Alright i have to pick up some things first ok?"

"Alright, I do also"

"Meet at the restaurant at 7?"

"Ok see you then, Love you"

"Love you too pumpkin"

they give each other a kiss and head their separate ways

Today is the day they both think at the same time. They both head to ring shops 

Emma POV

Hmm what ring to get?

"Hello Ma'am what are you looking for?"

"Hey, Im getting a ring to propose to my boyfriend tonight."

"Wow big night huh"

"Yeah Im nervous do you think you got something?"

"Hmm how would him in the relationship?"

"Ray is very caring and loving and he is so kind, people always think he is like an edge lord or something but in reality he is one of the nicest people I know."

"He sounds perfect. and I have the perfect ring!"

the ring:

"Its beautiful!" she gives a warm smile

"This ring resembles him because everybody thinks of the rough edges on the outside but the gold in the middle resembles what he is actually."

"Alright I love it and ill take it!"

she pays for the ring and goes to get ready for the date.

Rays POV