2 - Over

Thank you guys so much for 5 views! I had published this yesterday alone and it makes my heart melt to see that the book is slowly improving.  Sorry for the early drama on the first chapter, but I will explain it to y'all. Dream and Sam are dating when he is 17 and Sam 19. Sam has a Mental Illness Disorder that makes her emotionally depressed, cut herself, and get prohibited with her medication to become stable. But she insisted to stop as it makes her not herself which Dream agreed on. After that day, she became unstable which cost her to cheat on Dream like in the other chapter. Dream forgave her but she kept on cheating so this will be the end of Dream's relationship. Again, Sam and Dream are dating when he is 18, but they broke up because of Sam being violent and cheating on him. The first manhunt video was already posted when they are dating, but that will be my plot, the first manhunt isn't published yet, and also the merch. Anyways, that is the summary of their relationship. Now enjoy this next chapter! 

 Dream's Point of View

 I woke up feeling drowsy from yesterday's turn of events. Sam was cheating on me. Many occasions too. When we go to parties, she excuses herself while I talk to my friends and do something to someone on my back. I was still pissed and hurt when I heard the news just now when it was happening months ago. Even after we did it, she was still thirsty for more and had the audacity to make her illness a reason to cheat on me. I decided to stay faithful and still stuck with her. I got up and saw her in the other room hearing her sleep soundly. I took a peek inside to see a man beside her, his hands wrapped around her naked body. I closed the door, feeling the pain rise once more. I went to my room and got my gym equipment and jogged to the gym. I ran on the treadmill to soothe the pain in my heart. I came home soon after I know I was feeling okay. I saw them kissing in the kitchen with Sam on the table of the countertop. That is where I cannot take it anymore. I walked inside the house, slamming the door behind me and walked to our room, and packed my stuff. Sam came to me with a smile on her face, "Hello Dream. Where you heading?", she asked. "Somewhere far away.", I gave a tight smile and got my stuff, and walked downstairs, her following behind me. I grabbed the door handle with my duffel bags in my hand and faced her. "I'm sorry Sam. I cannot take this anymore. I have been a faithful and understanding boyfriend. But then I saw you with someone else, then I came home to see you kissing someone in our kitchen. I am breaking up with you.", I said filling my voice with emotion, but with a soft tone. "I'm sorry and I love you. Sometimes, when you love someone, you have to let them go.", I whispered to her ear and kissed her forehead. "Goodbye Sammy.", I said and got rid of her arms stopping me from leaving. "No Clay. Please don't leave me.", she broke down while saying my first name. I walked outside to my car and drove away from LA. I drove to the farthest place away and one place popped into my head. Florida. I stopped by a small hotel and told my friends about the break-up. "I'm sorry to hear that Dream. I hope you're doing fine. Where are you staying?", George asked. "Away from LA. I will have to go to Florida.", I said while laying down on the bed. "It's like 4 PM there right? Do you have a place to crash in?", George asked. "I rented a hotel for me to crash here in Vegas. Florida is still 14 miles away so I have to rest and head out at 6 AM again.", I replied. "That's so far away. You need to take the train for that. It's like a 48-hour drive.", Sapnap emitted. "I know, I will have to sell my car. Take the train then buy a new car in Florida. I have no choice. I need to stay far away from here to forget the past.", I said, a tear slipping off my eyes. "Okay then... Call us if you can tomorrow. We're open.", Sapnap said with a sad tone. "I will.", I replied and cut the call. I grabbed the microwavable food pack I bought at the 7-eleven. I ate my dinner and lay down on my bed with one thought in my head. Sam and her well-being. I called my parents and told them what happened. They were mad and sad about the news, but shook it off and cheered me up. They told me that Drista wanted to come to me when she is going to be 16. I didn't wanna say no since I could use some company so I said yes. We talked for a while till it was 9. "Goodbye, I'll take my rest now. I will be early tomorrow. I'm going to Florida.", I said. "Stay safe Dream. Remember to always pay us some visits okay?", mom broke down with dad beside her, cheering her up. "Yes, mom. I love you.", I said and took a deep breath. "We love you to son.", dad said and ended the call. I checked my Twitter to see her messages. I blocked her number and close my eyes. I was tired of the drama. Sleep engulfs me to a dreamless sleep, which I hope, not to wake up to see another day of drama in my life.

Anyways, that ends this chapter for today.

If you're new here, please vote. Comment your favorite part or any improvements I can do to this book. Follow if you want to! It's free.

Thanks for reading and I will see you in the next chapter. Bye guys!