35 - House & Frat

Hey guys! I am back. I'm sorry for the wait. Problems are starting to pop up. I get stressed and forget to publish so. Thank you also to ssswolf_fan100MissRhealyne, and all my silent readers out there for the motivation! I love you two for the moral support always and I was hoping that this chapter will somehow satisfy you. Hehe. Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

 4 days later..... 

 It has been 4 days ever since the incident. Lia's been having nightmares, but simple hugs and the song I sang to her for her to fall asleep helped her. For now, she would be staying with me. We drove to where Max sent me. My question was why is it in Orlando when I clearly said to place it in Washington? I need to see it through. It was already done. Driving the driveway clearly shocked at the view of the front. It was beautiful. I parked the car on the side to see Max standing with a smile, a folder in his hand. I got out with the others following me and walked towards Max. 

 "A pleasant morning sir!", Max greeted, bringing his hand out for me to shake which I gladly shook. 

 "Likewise sir. The house is magnificent! Thank you for your work!", I complimented. 

 "Thank you, sir! This is one of the challenging projects I had in a while. Making this is pretty fun with me and my workers. So our said price would say. Please, look at the insides. I had placed the furniture needed in a house.", he said making me look behind me and nodded at them.

 I and Max went in and the exquisite view of the living room met me. Words cannot describe what I feel about the house. We walked to the kitchen to see an island and the dining table. We checked the backyard to see an entire pool there. Beside it was a hot tub on the side. Then there is a small garden on the right side with a picnic table and a grill. We walked back inside to the rooms upstairs and saw 4 doors. I opened the 2 doors on the right to see them have some queen-sized beds. There were built-in TVs and have their own bathroom. A small study table on the side making me smile. We went to the third door next to the door at the end of the hallway. I opened it to see its difference from the other rooms. It has the color pink and blue. The bed looked like it was from a princess. The study table is on the left side for Drista to be homeschooled as she recovers. A walk-in closet making my eyes widened as I have never entered a room like this. A window that shows the outside where I can see Wilbur and Nicki sitting on the back of the trunk of my car. Tommy and Tubbo talking to the girls making me smile. 

 "As we all see the room, I will now show you your toom sir. I personally designed it.", Max said making my hopes up. We exited the room of Drista and went inside the mine, to be greeted with green and white wallpaper. 

The logo of my YouTube channel was on the side? How did he know? It was made of cardboard for sure, but it still looked awesome! 

 "I know you were Dream from the voice as my son always watches you when eating breakfast. I asked who it was and he said that he also wanted to be an architect because of how you craft and do things on the game you are playing. He even called you his brother! So I was grateful for that. Here is the folder. It has the house's Floor plan, certificate of ownership, and the total price.", he said and handed me the folder.

 I took it and looked at the price. 

 $500,000?