27 - Win or Lose

Hey guys! I posted on time now! There is a reason though. I won't be posting through the weekend since we are going on a road trip with Fam. Enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

The food was great there. They had a lot of kinds of seafood like crabs, squids, fish, and all those stuff. They also had different types of rice. Fried, egg, and java rice which was delicious. We came back to the beach house and talked for a while. They were watching a movie on the TV. I ordered dinner for us to eat later. They finished watching a movie and decided to resume our game earlier. "Let's continue then. Wilbur and Nick, step on the water, and let's start before the wave gets rough.", I announced as the players walked to the water with the female already on their shoulders. "No punching, no hurting. Just try to knock the person off-balance without physical appeals. Got that ladies?", I asked as and Candice nodded. "Okay, then. Let us begin!", I said as they both prowled each other, Nicki taking the first win. Then Candice. "For the last round, let us make this clear. This game is all about sportsmanship. If you lose, deal with it, and if you win. Congratulations. Did you get me? Now, Begin!", I said as they pushed each other. Wilbur suddenly lost balanced and got pushed by the strong tide making both of them fall. We all laughed as they stood up. "Due to that, let us make a rematch. Say when if you're ready.", I said. They both gave me a thumbs up with the boys carrying them. They started pushing each other. In the end, Wilbur took the victory. 

 "Now let us see who would be in the last place. Tommy and Tubbo. Step forward with your partner.", I said as the 4 of them stood up. I watched as how Lia is looking at me with Sam glaring at her. "Just as I said before, winning isn't the case. It is about having fun. Now, no fighting and start pushing!", I said as they both looked at me embarrassed for them getting caught staring at me. The others laughed making them both glare at me. They rode the boys' shoulders and started pushing. Sam took 2 rounds flawlessly as Tommy whined. "Why do you have to be so damn heavy!", Tommy whined making us laugh. "I am not!", Lia objected. Sam laughed at Lia menacingly as I looked at both of them and shook my head. "What I did not tell you guys is.", I paused. I first gave Candice and Nick every 1000 Dollars. Then gave 750 dollars to Wilbur and Nicki. 500 to Sam and Tubbo and 250 to Lia and Tommy. "All will have a price. So you guys are probably wondering why I had to give you all ranks right? Nick and Candice would be daring every one of us. That is the tight twist I added. The dare won't be sexual or anything. The winner can dare us anything. When you made the dare, that would be 100. Fail and you'll be dared two times. Is that fine?", I asked them. They groaned while Candice squealed. They all nodded their heads and took their money inside. I shook my head as they knew Candice is the type of person who takes advantage when she has the power to boss around. 

 The others started playing beachball with some stranger who wanted to join while the others went for a swim. I stayed at the beach house to guard our belongings. The image I saw earlier is still stuck in my head. Lia was right. She isn't fat. Something tells me to go to her and touch her body. The anticipation is unbearable. I suddenly felt my crotch get tight. I walked to Nick's room and stripped. I looked at myself om the big mirror. Then down to my manhood. Why was I getting hard by just the image of Lia in my head? "Hey Dream. Have you seen–", I heard a voice to see Lia in the mirror. My eyes grew wide as I grabbed the bedsheet and wrapped myself with it. "Jesus. Woman do you not know how to knock?", I growled. "Sorry sorry. I w-was searching for– ah forget.", she said and left the room immediately.

::::::::::::::::: 

 The room was oddly dead here. Nick decided to sleep with Candice. I denied it at first, but she insisted. I knew that I could trust Nick to not do that deed. The awkwardness between me and Lia is contagious. She might or might not see it. I can't bring myself to accept that someone saw it. After our dinner, Candice stood up and smirked at all of us. "So, we made a plan for all of your deals. We are gonna switch rooms and NO one will deny.", she said. We all groaned. "So, we find 1 spare room near from this. So each of us has a room. The first 4 rooms here would be us. Lia and Dream. You guys are gonna stay in the 5th room near this. Nicki and Wilbur in the first room. Me and Nick on the 2nd room. Tommy and tubbo on the 3rd. Sam, you are going to be alone. We don't want anyone arguing when I roomed you with these morons. Also, this will last the whole days we will stay here.", Candice scoffed making me jump from my seat. "TO HELL will I leave this beach house when you're with Nick. I trust Nick but I don't when he's with you! I swore to mom to protect you and to have NO funny business!", I growled. "Dude. Calm down. We are just friends. She's way too old for me.", Nick said. "I will trust you on this Nick...", I said in a dangerously low tone. He gulped and nodded. I grabbed a bag filled with my clothes. I met with Lia on the simple bedroom. 

 I layed down on the bed and sighed. Lia soon followed, but added distance between us. "About what happened earlier... I'm sorry for growling at you like that. I should've locked the door.", I said and sighed. "It's my fault also. I should've knocked. Let's just forget about.", she replied with a smile. "We shall.", I smiled. I layed there and soon fell asleep on a deep slumber. Tired of the activities that happened yesterday.

 Such a weird day it is.