5 - PC

Hey guys! I am back for another chapter. I know I'm posting daily since I have some time for publishing and time for accomplishing some work. I also know I said that this will be the special chapter but it will be moved. Enjoy guys!

Dream's Point of view 

 Waking up, feeling like it was my birthday. I checked my phone to check the time.

 8:30 

 Moving to my side, I stood up and walked to the bathroom to do my deeds and decided to shave as my beard was growing. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel on and ordered some room service. I wore some comfy shirt and pants until there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a man with my breakfast. "Sir, your room service.", the guy smiled and started handing me my food. "Thank you.", I said and gave my payment with some tip. "Your voice sounds familiar... Are you Dream from YouTube?", the man asked. "Oh yeah, I am.", I chuckled. "Can I have a picture with you? My son really loves you.", the guy said making me nod my head and placed the tray on the table. We took some pictures as I backed away after the picture. "Oh, can we keep this a secret? I cannot risk anyone revealing my face or who I am as I can't connect my personal life to the public.", I said. "I will. Again, thank you and congrats for 4 million subscribers!", the man congratulated and left. Shaking my head and ate my food with delight, savoring the diving taste. Opening my laptop and searching for a house here. I saw one area in the middle of Florida. I called the best architect in Florida. "Hey! I am Dream. I would like to ask for your best architect here in Florida.", I asked while the call was put on hold. "Hello?", the voice called out after a minute. "Yes hello. I am Dream. Are you the best architect in Florida?", I asked. "Yes, I am. Max Jefferson.", he greeted. "Yeah. I was asking if where can  I have your team build up a house here in Florida?", I asked. "Well, for now, we require information to come up with a sketch of what the house would look like.", Max said. "It is up to you. I will say that the house can cost about 200,000 dollars. All materials, I can handle. Just tell me the price and we can meet somewhere, to begin with.", I informed. "I see. Okay, I will ask my team for the outline of the house, I will send you what it looks like when it is done. We'll talk about expenses when I already sent them. Happy to work with Mr. Dream", Max said. "Please call me Dream.", I said. "Okay Dream.", Max spoke and ended the call. 

I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed a hoodie and my keys and drove to the nearest Computer shop. Arriving there, I walked in and asked for an assistant. "Hey, um. Where can I get a complete computer set?", I asked the woman in a blue skirt and white blouse. "Let me guide you. It is at the other side.", the woman smiled and lead the way as I followed. Looking at the computer sets in the room, one caught my eyes. "Is that for sale?", I asked and pointed at the green monitor with a black see-through CPU with a simple white mouse. "Yes sir, but that is quite expensive it is a limited edition design.", the woman said. "How much is it?", I asked. "35,000 dollars.", the woman said casually. "I will take it.", I smiled causing the woman to look at me weirdly. "A-are you sure sir?", she asked. "Yes ma'am. Can I get it now?", I asked once more. "Yes sir. Let me just call the boys for them to carry it. Do you have a car available?", the woman asked. "Yes. I parked it in the parking lot near here.", I said as she gave me a paper. "Take this, you can go to the cashier to pay for it. Thank you for shopping with us.", the woman smiled. I nodded and gave a small thank you and walked to the cashier and paid my bill. I saw the guy who is carrying the PC single-handedly struggles. I walked to him and grabbed the other side to carry as we walked to the car. We put it inside and sat down, exhausted. That PC is heavy. "Thank you. Here's your tip.", I said and gave him $100. He took it and gave a warm thank you as I got in my car and started driving back to the apartment. Opening the door, I placed the box down and sighed. "This is gonna take forever to set-up.", I groaned and started cutting the tape. I opened it to see if it was still there or was it damage to see that it wasn't. I sat down in the chair and placed opened my laptop. Calling George on Discord, and waited patiently. He answered soon and his voice boomed. "Dream! I was trying to contact you for 2 days already!", George yelled. "Well sorry, I was busy the whole trip. Anyways, I just arrived in Florida and bought my own PC.", I said with a smile. "That's great news Dream. Anyways, I coded something. It's a challenge for you. It's the same manhunt thing, but I can track you using the compass.", George said, sharing his screen and showed me the codes. "Okay then. Let's shoot it now.", I said with a smirk. "Okay then.", he laughed menacingly. I opened my Minecraft and joined the server George sent me. I hit record. "Are you ready Dream?", George asked. "Just wait, I'll just record.", I said and started running away, holding my laughter. 

 This should be fun.

Thank you guys for reading! If you aren't already, consider voting, comment on your favorite part, or any improvements I can do. Thank you all! Bye guys!