13 - Flutter

Hey guys! I'm just gonna rush this chapter as I will have to review for my exams. Enjoy the chapter!

Dream's Point of View

After the kiss we shared a week ago made our relationship weird. I slightly ignored her for the time being as she went back to Arizona early in the morning, leaving a note. I would say that the kiss we shared was mindblowing, passionate, and pure. I cannot stop the feeling of her lips on mine. How her hands played with my dirty blonde hair. Her soft skin pressing on me and her chest on mine. I can't seem to get the kiss-off of my head just like I had said to her when I pushed her away. I sighed and pushed the thought away. I wore my green hoodie and jeans and walked to my laptop. I finally hit 7 million subscribers after publishing the 3 hunters vs speedrunner! I did contacts on many clothing establishments and they agreed to do a collab. First the youtooz, then my red and white jacket with my dream logo on it. I suddenly called the last person I wanted to call. "Hey Clay...", her cold voice was heard from the phone. "Hey Sam...", I lightly greeted. "What do you want?", she coldly asked. "I need your help. We are to photoshoot something. Merch to be exact. I need someone to at least to be when we wear my merch. You're gonna wear the female one. Meet me in Orlando, Florida. On the beach at 10 AM. I know you are here in Florida. Meet me there.", I sternly said ended the call, not wanting to hear her voice and dressed in my green shirt and jeans, and left. I drove to the factory and grabbed a sample of both merch. luckily the white one is unisex so fewer expenses for me. I arrived to see Sam there wearing a tank top and ripped jeans. "Let's get this over with shall we?", I proclaimed. "We shall.", she said and asked the photographer to do some shots without our heads. First, we tried the red hoodie. It was soft and warm. First was the both of us leaning to each other.

(PICTURES CAN BE SEEN ON DREAM'S TWITTER (Dream). IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT I AM DISCUSSING, THEN FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT IT AFTER READING THE CHAPTER!)

Next was a solo shot of me hiding my face with the hoodie. Then another when I was dabbing. Then the last one. The photographer asked me to sit on the pull. I nodded and dipped on my foot the pool. I wore my white jacket and was holding the hoodie showing my dirty blonde hair.

(THIS IMAGE HOWEVER IS THE IMAGE ON THE BOOK COVER.)

I thank the photographer and looked at the shots and all were amazing. "Thank you for your time.", I said and was about to walk away when she pulled me in and slammed her lips on mine. My eyes widened as I pushed her away roughly. "What the fuck?", I exclaimed while wiping my lips. "I couldn't help it.", she said and sighed. "Dream. I really want to win you back. I really do. You were the best boyfriend I had ever had. Do we still have a chance?", she asked. I sadly sighed. "I'm sorry Sam, but no. We don't. It is better if we just stay friends and I will help you financially. I'm sorry. Take care.", I said and walked away. Did I make the right choice?

:::::::::::::::::

I dropped to the ground after a tiring drive. I did make the right choice. Sometimes when loving someone, you really need to let them go. I smiled to myself and Lia's face is now on my head. Just the memory of her made me bite my lips even though it was just a thought. I knew I had a small infatuation after the kiss. I want to taste her lips on mine again. The thirst for another kiss is killing me. I got inside my car once more and drove to the airport. I need to see her. I need to feel her once more. I arrived and drove to her address according to her location on the GPS. I slowly walked to the porch of her big house. I knocked lightly. The door creaked open and saw Evan standing there with a glare on his face. "What do you want?", he coldly asked. "Can I speak with Lia.", I asked. "Sure you can speak with that whore.", he scoffed and called Lia down. Lia came down and our eyes met making me smile. She runs down and walked outside to me. "Dream... What are you doing here?", she surprisingly asked. Evan suddenly slammed the door shut. "I really need to see you. To fix the awkwardness between us after the small kiss we shared. I told you to forget it.", I started. "I did. It's in the past.", she smiled. "That's the thing. I couldn't.", I sighed and held her hand. "It feels like after the kiss. I felt something. Something I thought I would never feel again.", I softly said.

Her loving stare made my stomach flutter. "It's just that...", I paused. "What Dream? What are you trying to tell m—", I cut her off by slowly bringing my lips to hers. She soon kissed back with the same passion as I wrapped my arms around her waist and another cupping her face. Her hand was wrapped on my neck and the other playing with the strands of my hair. We soon pulled away due to shortness of breath. "I really enjoyed the kiss is what I am trying to say.", I whispered while leaning my head on hers. Then I heard clapping. We both turned and my face paled.

"What a pleasant surprise."

Sorry for another cliffhanger! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THANK YOU FOR 200 READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I LOVE YOU ALL, AND STAY SAFE! Bye guys!