20 - Like me?

Hey guys! Just want to say thank you for 550 reads! We are growing near to 600 reads! Maybe in the future, 1,000 reads! Hopefully, we reach it. Also, comment on your country and I will give a small shoutout! Thank you to my Filipino readers right here! Enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

 I and Lia walked inside the hospital and saw mom scolding a nurse while Candice sitting there, embarrassed. "Hello mom!", I greeted, caught both Candice and mom's attention. Mom walks towards me with a smile on her face. "Hello bro.", Candice greeted. "Hey C.", I greeted back while mom yanked me for a hug. "Oh, I missed my young boy.", she said. "Mom, we talked like, yesterday?", I said. "Can a mother not miss her son for a second?", she joked making me chuckle. We both pulled away as mom looked at Lia weirdly. "Who is this beautiful woman beside you?", mom asked. "Oh... Mom, this is Lia. Lia, Clarissa.", I said. "Nice to meet you acquaintance Mrs. Anderson.", Lia said. "Pleasure is all mine, and please, call me Clarry.", mom said. "Okay Mrs. Anders— Clarry.", Lia said, smiling. "What are you to my brother?", Candice asked while looking at Lia up and down with her dark green eyes. "I am his friend.", Lia said. "Can we not talk about Lia and me? Can we worry about Drista?", I said making the three of them nod. The 4 of us entered and saw Drista lying there watching Adventure time on the tv. "Hey Dris.", I said and walked to her side. "Hey, mom! Hey Candice! Hey Dream! Hey Lia!", Drista greeted enthusiastically. "Dream! Remember 3 days ago when Lia visited me for the first time and you fell asleep? Lia was—", Lia suddenly coughed violently. "Sorry.", she said making Drista laugh. "Lia what?", I asked and looked at Lia who's face was red as a tomato. "Lia was playing games with me while you were sleeping on her lap.", Drista said making my eyes widen as mom and Candice looked at me with a smug on their face. "It's not what you think! I was tired and fell asleep!", I reasoned. Both of them laugh while I and Lia stood there, embarrassed as my family laughs. 

 Their laugh stopped as we talked about where Drista will stay. "She can stay with me. I have a house that will be done in a month.", I said. "I wanna see!", Drista said. "You will when you're already allowed to be home medicated.", I said. "Fine!", she scoffed. "Anyways, how about the three of you girls talk and buy us some lunch, I'll stick with Drista for a while.", I said as they nodded and left without me giving them the payment. I sighed and sat back in the chair. "What were you about to tell me earlier Drista?", I asked. "I think Lia likes you.", Drista said making me chuckle. "Nice joke.", I said. "I'm serious Dream. ", she said. "How would you say so?", I asked. "Well, when you were asleep, she was checking you out. Then her eyes were locked on your lips, crotch, and hands.", she said making my eyes widened. "She was checking me out? Me? A man who's unlucky when it comes to relationships.", I commented. "No, you're not. Stop comparing yourself to others. You are handsome and unique. Many people love you Dream. Including me brother., she smiled. "That was inspirational sis. Thank you.", I smiled. "I will think about it. I feel like I'm still not yet ready.", I sighed. "Go when you're ready Dream. Love takes time to earn, it's not instantly yours. It's not love, but lust.", she said. "Woah Woah Woah, where'd you learn that! You're still 11! Know your place when it comes to words.", I scolded her making her giggle. "But, I agree there.", I sighed and looked at my reflection on the window. "Do I really look this hot for her to like me?", I asked myself. "I don't know. Ask her yourself.", she said as I look to the door to see them standing there laughing and giggling. They were carrying a lot of chips and some KFC. "What are you girls laughing about?", I asked. "We were talking about Dream when he was riding the alligator. He was so giddy.", mom laughed making me blush in embarrassment. "Why that?", I groaned. "You were adorable there!", Candice fought. "Still!", I said. "Oh, come on. Let's just eat!", Drista squealed as the scent of the chicken made my stomach growl. "I agree. I'm starving.", I said and sat on the chair. 

 After eating, we talked more and mom decided to call it a day. She and Candice went to my apartment while I and Lia stayed behind. "Hey Lia.", I said. "Yeah?", she replied. "My mother really liked you.", I smiled. "I guess she does?", she chuckled and got close to me. "What are you doing?", I asked as her hands suddenly crawled on my chest. "What we should've done earlier.", she whispered and brought her face closer. I shifted awkwardly. "Lia?", I called out. She blushed and looked away. "Gosh that's embarrassing.", she whispered. I pulled her for a hug. "Drista told me everything when I was asleep...", I whispered to her ears. "Is it true?", I asked her softly. I felt her head shook with a nod. "Use your words Lia.", I whispered. "Y-yes. It was u-uncalled for.", she stuttered. "Is it also true...", I paused. "What?", she asked.

 "Is it true that you like me?"

That was spicy don't you think? If you enjoy the chapter, please make sure to hit that vote button! Thank you all and stay safe! I love you all and I will see you all in the next chapter. Bye guys!