𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔩𝔴𝔞𝔶𝔰

I'M BACK 

I HAD SO MUCH WORK TO DO AND STILL DO BUT I WROTE A SAKUATSU ONESHOT THE OTHER DAY AND I WANTED TO UPDATE ANYWAYS 

DID Y'ALL MISS ME? 

JK IK Y'ALL DO 

HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE REGULARLY BUT WHO KNOWS 

ANYWAYS LET'S GOO

It was a match between Itachiyama and Inarizaki. Of course, Itachiyama won by 3-2. It was held  in Inarizaki's school and it was Atsumu's turn to clean which he despised since he's a... germaphobe. 

" But there's so much germs! " Atsumu whined to his captain, Kita Shinsuke who was used to his whining at this point. " Atsumu, it's your turn to clean and you know it " he strictly said. " But-- " Atsumu tried to reason with Kita. " No buts. The team as well as Itachiyama have already left, and I suggest you clean before it's too late " was all he said before leaving. Atsumu sighed. ' Stupid Kita.. ' he thought before grabbing a mop and started cleaning the gym.

Finally after a couple hours, Atsumu was done. He sighed in relief before putting on his 5th mask for the day and grabbed his bag. He just wanted to go home and watch movies while his brother, Osamu Miya was out probably with his boyfriend, Suna Rintaro.

As he exited the building, he saw a familiar male who seems to be no other than Sakusa Kiyoomi in the flesh. Atsumu frowned. " What is this idiot doing here ? "

Atsumu's POV~

As I was heading towards the school gate, I saw a familiar figure standing there probably waiting for me. It looked like.. Sakusa Kiyoomi, Great. " What is this idiot doing here? " I thought to myself while frowning. I didn't know what got to me but I felt the urge to look at him up close. " It looks like he's asleep " I muttered softly while observing him. I had to admit, he was quite a sight to look at. With his black curly hair that bounces whenever he plays volleyball or when he gets excited. Or his black eyes that hypnotizes you to look deeper. Wait.. what am I thinking ? It's not like I like him or anything. He's too self-centered and cocky. Not to mention loud and annoying. But.. he does respect my germophobia and knows his place. Who am I thinking ? ME and HIM ?! 

While I was having a back and forth fight in my head, I heard a sleepy yet cocky voice saying, " Oh ho ho is THE Atsumu Miya checking ME out ? " I snapped back to reality and realizing he was awake the whole time. How embarrassing. I suddenly felt my cheeks getting hotter by the minute. Was I.. blushing ? No, it can't be.. right ? " No " I deadpanned and began walking a little faster. " Hey ! Wait up Atsu-kun ! " He said, trying to meet up to my pace. Slightly annoyed, I turned around. " What ". He looked at me, doing his usual smiles that somehow brightens up my day but I would ever say that out loud to boost his ego. " Let's go to the park ! ". " No " I dryly answered. " Please Atsu-kun " he pleaded. God, he looks so cute right now. " I said no and I already told you to stop calling me that " I said in an annoyed tone. I really didn't hate the nickname. In fact. I love it. But I rather touch a dirty gym than say it to his face. " If I go will you leave me alone ? " I raised an eyebrow. He looked at me with stars in his eyes and shaked his head rapidly. ' Cute ' I thought. " Come on ! " he grabbed my hand excitedly. Maybe.. I do like him..

Sakusa's POV~

 We finally arrived at the park and I just realized I was holding his hand this entire time. " Atsu-kun ! I'm so sorry ! " I let go of his hand. " It's fine " he calmly said and stepped a few metres away from me. 

Strange.. 

He didn't immediately took out his hand sanitiser or told me to let go.

Maybe.. just maybe..