☀ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

"I..I LIKE YOU SAKUSA KIYOOMI!!" the female blond setter exclaimed, eyes closed as she handed out what appears to be a love letter to her long time crush. The other looked at the shorter in confusion. "W-what?" the female spiker asked, surprised written on her face. The fake blond slowly opened her eyes, tears threatening to fall out her honey brown eyes as he repeat herself. "I said I like you.." she said, but in a more hushed tone. There was an awkward silence in the air until finally, the taller one spoke. "Why..why me? I'm just the 'weirdo' everyone stays away from because of my flaws." Kiyoomi spoke, hints of sadness in her voice. However, the setter looked at her and smiled. "Omi, I like you because you're you. Flaws and all. That what makes you special. I can make 101 reasons why I love you too" Atsumu joked, though her words were sincere. Kiyoomi blushed at this, thanking that her mask covered it. 

"Well then.. Miya.." Sakusa took a step closer, making the blond backing up until hitting the nearby tree, "then I love you too." she cupped Atsumu's cheek and slowly removed her mask and leaned in for a kiss. The shorter eyes' widened but later reciprocated it. The kiss wasn't awkward or rushed, it felt.. nice. It all felt new to Kiyoomi, but she knew deep down that her girlfriend would be there right by her side every step of the way. To her, this was the best Valentines' Day ever.

Kiyoomi smiled at the memory which felt like yesterday but was interrupted by a knock on her door. "Come on." she said, getting ready for the big day. "Kiyoomi," Osamu Miya, Atsumu's younger (by 2 minutes) twin sister came in, "are you ready? Everyone's waiting on you. Plus Atsumu is bawling like baby." she deadpanned. The raven head chuckled. Of course her Tsumu would start crying since it's their wedding day. " I'm coming, just let me freshen up a bit." she informed her soon-to-be sister-in-law. The grey hair Miya nodded and left but not before wishing her all the best and thanking her for taking care of her dumb twin sister in which Sakusa smiled, knowing that although the younger may not act like it, she truly cares about her older sister. (by 2 minutes) 

KIyoomi sighed before getting ready to marry the love of her life. 

She really is in love..

.

.

.

.

Wanted to do lesbian Sakuatsu for while and decided to make one as an early Valentines' Day oneshot <3 

Sorry if it's kinda short.. I have a headache atm.