☂ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.

Hey luvs, I'm back after being on a hatius for almost a month :)

Sorry for being so inactive, I was so busy with school and other stuff.

Can't promise that I will post regularly but hopefully I do. :')

Oh.

Atsumu thought, as he watched afar as the girl happily giggled, jumping into Kiyoomi's arms, in which the other happily accepted with a kiss. 

The blond softly smiled, with tears in his eyes as he crumpled his love confession he planned on Kiyoomi. The girl beat him to it as he saw the couple share a passionate kiss under the blossom tree that evening where Atsumu planned on confessing his love for the other first.

He chuckled, he knew that the spiker would never reciprocate his feeling and thought of the other as a 'good friend'. However, the poor setter thought of something more, thought that he would confess awkwardly under the blossom tree, the other accepting it of course, owning two dogs and a cat, getting married, adopting kids and growing old and die together.

He chuckled softly as his tears flow, he was genuinely happy for the two but wished it would've been him under the tree, him who would be kiss KIyoomi's lips and him who would tell their future kids how they got together. But now, that would all be the young setter's fantasy.

" Congratulations, Omi-kun! " the now setter of MSBY exclaimed with a fake smile. It was Kiyoomi and his now wife's wedding day. Family and friends were invited and luckily for Atsumu, he was not only invited, but was asked to be KIyoomi's 'best man'.  " I never thought of the day where grumpy sea-urchin would get married! " he grinned. The groom rolled his eyes, " You're lucky you're my best friend, or else I wouldn't have invited you " he calmly said in a not-so-serious-tone. The wife, who's name is Hikari Sakusa came, she smiled warmly at her husband and then at Atsumu. " Thank you Atsumu so much for coming and being Kiyoomi's best man " she said while the other hugged her waist gently. " You truly are a good friend "

Atsumu looked at the newly wed and gave his best fake smile, " Yeah, Omi and I are best friends, and I wouldn't miss it for the world " he said. He felt his heart tug saying those dreaded words. Suddenly the couple were called by the camera man to take some photos and excused themselves. 

Later that evening Atsumu went to his apartment and greeted his two dogs and cat and did his nightly routine and headed to bed early, tired of keeping a fake smile on his lips and watching his childhood crush dancing with his new wife. 

He never told Kiyoomi about his long-time crush on him, afraid that it will ruin their friendship. He cried his eyes hurt while his pets, Yuki, Taedo and Runa sat there and attempted to comfort him with Runa purring, in which she rarely does and Yuki and Taedo lying next to him separately trying to get his attention.  He looked up from his pillow and praised his pets, although not making him feel better, he felt a little joy at their attempt.

' Guess I'll always be a friend to you.. ' he though before closing his eyes and drifting off to dreamland and imaging a world where he confessed to Kiyoomi first.