Chapter 4

He opened his door and I held out his phone. "Oh thanks! Ive been looking all over for this!" he cheered with joy. "Listen" i started. "Why did you kiss me?" "Did you not want me to?" I asked. "Well, I did but..." "Should we do it again?" he grinned. I slapped his arm and yelled "No!" He just laughed. "whats gotten into you lately?" he asked me. "Well for starters... You have a freakin girlfriend!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and said "not anymore." I grabbed his hand and held it between mine "Im so sorry!" I lied. "Why are you sorry? I broke up with her." he laughed. I quickly releases his hand and bit my lip. He laughed and said "Oh no! DO I have cooties?" "pff no" i laughed. He started to slowly scoot closer to me and I fastly scooted away untill I fell off. He offered me his hand but I jokingly squeeled "Ew! No! You have cooties!" He started chasing me through the halls untill I got to the end tiredly and stopped. As he ran towards the wall I casually leaned on it. When he made it to the wall he put his hands on both sides of me so I could not escape. I attempted to make a tun for it but he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. When we got to his room he threw me onto his bed and layed next to me. We both took one glance at eachother and broke out in laughter. We layed their for a while staring at the ceiling when I had and idea. I jumped off the bed and grabbed his hand. "Come on!" I told him as I dragged him down the hall and into the elevator. We rode it down and he followed me outside the hotel. I ran over to a hill and sat on it. I patted the ground next to me and motioned for him to lay next to me. Then we both looked up at the stars. The sky was clear so all you could see were stars for miles and miles. "Look! A shooting star!" He pointed out. "Make a wish!" I told him, closing my eyes and moving my lips to what I was thinking. When I opened my eyes he was watching me and smiling. "What?" I asked confused. "So. What did you wish for?" he asked me. "I cant tell you. Its bad luck." He laughed and said "Come on. Ill tell you what I wished for." "Ok. What?" I asked him. "You tell me first." he smiled. "I wished that we could relive this moment for forever. And you?" He smiled. "I wished for nothing." "What? Why not?" i asked him curiosly. "Because this moment is to perfect already." Then we both lay there in silence whatching the stars for what seemed like forever. I looked over at him and smiled to myself. I guess he noticed me too because he turned towards me. Our faces began to get closer and closer untill our lips touched. I closed me eyes and we stayed like that for a while. When we eventually drifted away I looked up at the sky and noticed it was full of shades of blues, greens, pinks, purples, and oranges. "Its the northern lights." i said. "There almost as pretty as you." He blushed. I layed my head on his chest and watched the sky. I closed my eyes and breathed in the smell of the pine forest near by. When I opened them I smelled smoke  instead of pine. I quickly lifted my head to see if anything was burning. All I saw was Skylar attempting to make breakfeast. "You fell asleep so I carried you to your room." He laughes. I walked over to him and said "Thanks." leaning on his shoulders. I watched him burn the sausage and tried not to laugh. "Im not a very good cook." he blushed. "Should we go to the buffet downstairs?" I asked. "Im so glad you said that!" He exclaimed throwing the sausage into the trash can. We held dans and got into the elevator together. The doors closed and it slowly bumped up and down. Then it stopped.I pushed the "doors open" button frantically but nothing happened .The elevator was stuck in the middle of two floors.